Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nuttycleo

OMG!! So we r a full on SP show frm next yr with Rama-BD-DAs as the new besties...

I need a shot...i need a shot...,hai?? Not frm the gun...from the bottle!!!🀣 Not that i drink...but this once i will make an exception!!

Haaayy bhaguuu πŸ˜† yeh show kya kya kar raha saab ko πŸ˜† pooja will make exceptions for anant babua now πŸ˜†

@Pooja Byee hun πŸ€— tc!! lubb ya too! 
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anyone around? I just read the LUs and WUs, and I'm sooo happy that my wish came true! My A is drunk! *dances around the room* 
manjha thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

Anyone around? I just read the LUs and WUs, and I'm sooo happy that my wish came true! My A is drunk! *dances around the room* 

Ritch I am just peeking in πŸ˜‰ LOL A is drunk!! Not sure how you will react to the episode but πŸ˜† You might end up banging your head at A but then applaud to see SSM's acting! LOL talli A was phunny! I suggest you watch the episode unless you like the song "pal pal" πŸ˜† 
krystel21 thumbnail
I'm a sucker for old songs, so it was okayish till now! Bloody hell, the last part of the episode is all screwed up for me, the part where he's gonna get wasted! W*F? Oh, and did anyone love Amar today? πŸ˜ƒ Cause I am fida over him! πŸ˜³
manjha thumbnail

I'm a sucker for old songs, so it was okayish till now! Bloody hell, the last part of the episode is all screwed up for me, the part where he's gonna get wasted! W*F? Oh, and did anyone love Amar today? πŸ˜ƒ Cause I am fida over him! πŸ˜³

LOL amar was amazing πŸ˜³ I want him and Sharmi to have some scenes!! They would be cute! Cuter than AnYa πŸ˜³ LOL seems like you and Pooja are ditto on last part!! I didnt watch the episode to carefully to be honest but I just liked Amarpoo, Sharmipoo and SS acting today. LOL Anant is such a waste in general πŸ˜†
krystel21 thumbnail
Okay the last part just worked for me, and it was funny! A was all J, so he kept drinking, and N calls up Rits to ask her what to do! My question is, how does Rits know so much about all this? But I loved A today, he just got himself into deep shit! The precap has left me in splits, Om is calling him up and he's jhatkofying his mundi like BD! OMG, this is hilarious! SS did a fab job! And I love Amar and Sharmishta! They're sooo cute! And is it just me, or does Trisha have a crush on A?
manjha thumbnail

Okay the last part just worked for me, and it was funny! A was all J, so he kept drinking, and N calls up Rits to ask her what to do! My question is, how does Rits know so much about all this? But I loved A today, he just got himself into deep shit! The precap has left me in splits, Om is calling him up and he's jhatkofying his mundi like BD! OMG, this is hilarious! SS did a fab job! And I love Amar and Sharmishta! They're sooo cute! And is it just me, or does Trisha have a crush on A?

Yay one more budday to join me in SS praising today πŸ˜‰ Anant was hilarious eh? Haha I LOWED his talli avtar! πŸ˜† ROFL omg yes. How does Ritz know this! Sawal hi sawal balike πŸ˜† BTW Om wont get the picture, it will be Ranbir!! πŸ˜› Haha ShaMar are awesome πŸ˜ƒ ROFL Trisha aunty just wanted to trouble Nabbya! πŸ˜† Anant looked scared at her face!! πŸ˜† Bechara, who wouldnt be!! 
krystel21 thumbnail
Oh I love talli A! I was gushing with Reshmi yesterday about how excited I am to see a completely wasted A! Tum BD se bhi zyaada daatti ho! Classic! Are you sure he sent it to Ranbir? Cause it seems very SPish that he would send it to Om in his inebriated state! But yes, there is a possibility that Om does NOT get it. Reason being Monday's precap. Monday ko they showed Om and Baba wondering about A's whereabouts and MIL not being able to give an answer, and it is possible that he didn't receive the pic at all! SP ke duniya mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai! Oh, and about the Rits thing, I'm gonna go with the explanation I gave in my fic, where I assumed that she and Ranbir went out clubbing often! It is a plausible thought right? Oh, I love ShaMar, they were adorable! And suddenly all their fights stopped and they're so smiley at each other! How? Whatever be it, I wanna see cute ShaMar scenes, cause I'm like super sure they have more hormones than AnYa here!
manjha thumbnail
@Ritch According to BabaR Ranbir will be the one to recieve the text!! LOL BabaR is so amazing. Like talli Anant came true and the dance came true πŸ˜› LOL scarry but cool eh?? He defo has insider source!! Hmm RR is possible to go clubbing and all!  Aha I loved how Sharmishta was so happy to see him smile! She didnt care he was kinda being funny flirty with Navya cause she knows he loves her but Anant, NOPE this guy is hellbent on assuming things!! 
krystel21 thumbnail
@Jen- BabaR predicted it would reach Ranbir? Then toh for sure it will reach him! BabaR is a bloody insider man, how on earth does he predict stuff soo accurately? And oh, according to Shaina the screenplay writer is changed, and according to Esha, even the actual writer is changed! Hmm, wonder what good will that do! Sharmishtha is a normal and mature woman, who knows that even though her husband is dancing with someone else, it doesn't matter cause he loves her! A is the idiot here, who's all mad when he saw Amar dancing with N! And it didn't even make sense, cause N was just standing there and clapping! BTW, I was secretly hoping and wishing I was in N's place for that scene! I would have actually shook a leg with Amar and danced with him! Haaye, I'm like fida over him now! β˜ΊοΈ