Mediocre Monday - Page 67

Posted: 12 years ago
i know Jen...i didnt get the fact that Sharmi wasnt getting J, what with probs brewing betw her & her hubby...& our majnu can see that Navi is not liking being there...but heck she is just admiring her boss ka dance steps & enthu...& he starts getting hot under the collar!! Kuch bhi!!! This only happens when some ppl r xtremely possessive!!
LOL Jen...u just called Trish a cougar!!!🤣 Anant ke bhi kitne bure din aa gaye hai!!!! tauba tauba!!
on second thoughts...she just wants to brew trouble betw Navya & Anant...mebe thats y she was adamant on dancing with Anant...weird how Navya never got j...now that makes me think...iss pyaar ko kya naam doon??!!
Originally posted by nuttycleo

i know Jen...i didnt get the fact that Sharmi wasnt getting J, what with probs brewing betw her & her hubby...& our majnu can see that Navi is not liking being there...but heck she is just admiring her boss ka dance steps & enthu...& he starts getting hot under the collar!! Kuch bhi!!! This only happens when some ppl r xtremely possessive!!
Yeah, I like Amar and Sharmi's relationship!! I think problems went bye bye on their own...  Super love them and they are the most realistic people in the show IMO. Anant and Navya still dont understand each other! Its kind of sad. Anant is being way too possesive but Navya needs to open her mouth too!! ughh mera BP high hota hai thinking about them!

edit- ROFL ðŸ¤£ I felt bad for him! I thought at the rate of his kiddishness he would start screaming "mummy bachao, aunty dara rahi hai ðŸ˜† !!!! Anant and Navya are the height of conphusion!! 
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
i am liking this Sharmar pair too!! They r chilled out!!!
Originally posted by nuttycleo

i am liking this Sharmar pair too!! They r chilled out!!!
Instead of AnYa sorting out their problems, they could help AnYa sort out their problems!! I mean these two fight but still love each other!! That is what a relationship is all about. Sab acha acha nahi chalta! 
ok...i just skimmed over the last part & was anyone else annoyed with Anant towards the end?? I think Navya & I def were!!! Not taking anything away from SSM...he got such a brilliant pc of script...yikes!! Whats going on???!!!!!
what is the current Baba R pred Jen...in case u know?? Everything going baag baag way or bhaag bhaag way???
@Pooja LOL Navya looked so pissed off but since it was the party, I think she tried to be more calm. A did piss me off a little bit but I thought it was funny seeing talli Anant ðŸ˜› Oh and as per BabaRs prediction, Ranbir will be getting the picture and there will be a big halla over this at the loonie house plus office track is ending by this month and marriage is coming our way soon!! 
OMG!! So we r a full on SP show frm next yr with Rama-BD-DAs as the new besties...
I need a shot...i need a shot...,hai?? Not frm the gun...from the bottle!!!🤣 Not that i drink...but this once i will make an exception!!

Edit: When exactly r the loonies learning the truth abt Renu???? Before the marriage or after??? 
Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago
ok Jen...i gotta get going a lot on my agenda...twas fun talking with u...
luv ya...ummaaah!!! tc...