manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: geno0309

@bold: am sooo watching this-heheh

yaaah its not on today but heres a sneaky peaky 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB0_PHlt6-E[/YOUTUBE]

geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Jenny...soo filmy but soo happening-heheh  please let me know when this airs on TV naa

Btw can you imagine a scene like this on our show???😲...we won't see anything like this before or after marriage!!
manjha thumbnail

@Jenny...soo filmy but soo happening-heheh  please let me know when this airs on TV naa

Btw can you imagine a scene like this on our show???😲...we won't see anything like this before or after marriage!!

Honestly if anything like this happens between AnYa and if there is proper direction and good acting, something like this would be HOT! Like I can imagine this exact scene in my head with them and it would be really amazing.But imagine CVS showing it, not so possible 👎🏼 Oh how I wish we got hawwtness from them! They can create it, they just need the oportunity too 
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jen, girl named Vishakha Dugar.. She was in his twitter list too, but then he purged it few months ago!

Btw, behna is sure going to gain High trps - pehle shaadi then this!
Hamare show main toh shaadi bhi thik se hogi ya Nahin is a question! Yeh Sab toh impossible hai!
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Frankly Jenny there are soo many things the CVs have to set straight before they can even think abt the chemistry issue...like where the heck is the story heading?? and what message are they giving to the viewers?and why are the characters being assassinated left right and centre??...ohh as you can see I ca go on...hehe
manjha thumbnail
Originally posted by: spdp

Jen, girl named Vishakha Dugar.. She was in his twitter list too, but then he purged it few months ago!

Btw, behna is sure going to gain High trps - pehle shaadi then this!
Hamare show main toh shaadi bhi thik se hogi ya Nahin is a question! Yeh Sab toh impossible hai!

No thats not her, the girl in the show's name is abigail jain 😛 Hell yes behena is going to get like amazing TRPS!! Why dont Navya cvs understand that once you are on an SP show, chemistry WORKS.  It makes audience happy and you happy too with TRPS. They need a hawt barish scene with AnYa just like Virika! That will make my dil khush!! 
manjha thumbnail

Frankly Jenny there are soo many things the CVs have to set straight before they can even think abt the chemistry issue...like where the heck is the story heading?? and what message are they giving to the viewers?and why are the characters being assassinated left right and centre??...ohh as you can see I ca go on...hehe

Bang on!! LOLOL the tag line of this show is naye sawal!! Thats the only thing thats working, sawal hi sawal!! Abe thode answers bhi do naa CVS 😆
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jenny...Thanks for the link..IMO, the male lead is a pro in all this stuff..He had a similar scene with his lead heroine in "Rang badalti odhni"..And our SS2's off screen chemistry is way better than these two..😛
I think our SS2 have got it in them...it is just a matter of utilizing it properly!! 😊
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
geno0309 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

No thats not her, the girl in the show's name is abigail jain 😛 Hell yes behena is going to get like amazing TRPS!! Why dont Navya cvs understand that once you are on an SP show, chemistry WORKS.  It makes audience happy and you happy too with TRPS. They need a hawt barish scene with AnYa just like Virika! That will make my dil khush!! 

@bold: that is exactly what the CVs don't want!!! sadists of the 1st order!!! Like I really want to know if there is any category of  audience which is pleased with the current going ons in the show???

manjha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

@Jenny...Thanks for the link..IMO, the male lead is a pro in all this stuff..He had a similar scene with his lead heroine in "Rang badalti odhni"..And our SS2's off screen chemistry is way better than these tow.

I think our SS2 have got it in them...it is just a matter of utilizing it properly!! 😊

Yes, KT is an expert!! He had some hot scenes in his first show LNMDJ and then RBO too! He is a pro with romantic scenes, even in his first show *sigh* he was soo good at his with his co-star! RBO has has some INTENSE scenes. very intense. like PG13 scenes. @BOLD err IKR! its like when you know the answer to the question but you dont see it for the CVS.