Mediocre Monday - Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Me fine, hun...How r u??BabaR is a true antaryaami..πŸ˜›His predictions are always bang on..😊

How did u like tonight's episode??I thought the dance was very awkward..but the song was bhery beautiful "pal pal"..I love that song..😳

@Nids...maine maun vrat dharan kiya hua hai...nothing from my end-utna acha tha episode:))

You bet the song is very nice..but now these two-who shall not me named, remember my maun vrat?!...have spoiled it for me!!!-LOL
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Nids Oh okaaay πŸ˜› That works out better!! πŸ˜† Bechara gorilla doesnt have to burn his eyes, but poor ranbir gets the torture!!! LOL nooo!! Will we still see AmarSamarTamar??? 

@Soumya Awwwh! My day is so boring without the adda!!!LOL I am still hoping... Meri umeed abhi bhi nahi tooti πŸ˜†

@All padossi fans, I am LOWING todays episode!! In the middle of watching it right now... 

@Divya You have been scared now too πŸ˜†

@Anjali OMG ikr!! Wasnt he so januable todaay??

@All BRB in 10 mins!!
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Oh and the dance seemed so awkward. It felt like theyre like new new in love not engaged, would have liked to see some hugging  shugging but oh well, I wouldnt call it a romantic scene. BTW did you all miss me πŸ€— I misseed you guyss!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Jen missed you girl..πŸ€— How are you ..hows the prep for india trip coming up?
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me undar aasakti hoon??
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

@Nids Oh okaaay πŸ˜› That works out better!! πŸ˜† Bechara gorilla doesnt have to burn his eyes, but poor ranbir gets the torture!!! LOL nooo!! Will we still see AmarSamarTamar??? 

@Soumya Awwwh! My day is so boring without the adda!!!LOL I am still hoping... Meri umeed abhi bhi nahi tooti πŸ˜†

@All padossi fans, I am LOWING todays episode!! In the middle of watching it right now... 

Jen you will love the padosi show..I loved it.. Scenes were handled so simply yet with powerful performances...πŸ‘
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Anjali..I am not even thinking about the near future..My goal is now AnYa's shaadi..The actual "nayi soch" may start only after that..😊
And leads maturing...don't worry give them a week or two..CVs will make them all mature plus clear all the MUs as well..
Lets hope for the best(see I am talking like babaR)πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†
Dora123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: geno0309

@Nids...maine maun vrat dharan kiya hua hai...nothing from my end-utna acha tha episode:))

You bet the song is very nice..but now these two-who shall not me named, remember my maun vrat?!...have spoiled it for me!!!-LOL

Soumya, so after noodles its pal pal dil ke pass...gosh what all will this show ruin now?πŸ˜‰
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geno0309

🀣🀣
And Somya's makeup was very very gaudy..she certainly beat DA Sr, Jr. and Rama put togetherπŸ˜†
If they give me the reigns..I will replace the whole team Navya..including all make up bhaiyas, BG music bhaiyas, editors and even junior artists..They were dancing so thakela in the BGπŸ˜†
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Dora123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Hi Anjali..I am not even thinking about the near future..My goal is now AnYa's shaadi..The actual "nayi soch" may start only after that..😊

And leads maturing...don't worry give them a week or two..CVs will make them all mature plus clear all the MUs as well..
Lets hope for the best(see I am talking like babaR)πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Hmmm.. so in 2012 we may see a leap in the mental level of A and N...
Seriously they have to get these two married now because there is not much they can show story wise. 
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Anjali..yaar meri list bahut lambi hai...don't get me started on what all has been spoilt-hehe

@Nids, Jen...tum dono ki jai ho, along with babaR..for the undying optimism and hope!

@Shilpu..howz you dearie? the flue/cold gone and your sexy a** back to normal?