Mediocre Monday - Page 58

Posted: 12 years ago
Initially I was feeling sorry for Anant , then I felt like banging my head 😑
what an episode... IDK seeing talli anant has made me conphused over if I liked the episode or not.. Shaheer was so good today is one thing I can say!! Why didn't Navya try to full on stop him???? Idiotic move IMO.. Why did Anant get mad again? Why is Amar so friendly with Navya? 
Oh and the dance seemed so awkward. It felt like theyre like new new in love not engaged, would have liked to see some hugging  shugging but oh well, I wouldnt call it a romantic scene. BTW did you all miss me πŸ€— I misseed you guyss!!!πŸ˜ƒEdited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
Jenny..πŸ€—Dance shance was very awkward...IDK why??What is the problem here..and these two have danced like that in the past..remember the promo??So what is the problem now??πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Jenny..πŸ€—Dance shance was very awkward...IDK why??What is the problem here..and these two have danced like that in the past..remember the promo??So what is the problem now??πŸ˜•
Nids πŸ€— LOL OMG BabaR got it BANG ON again!!! That dude is amazing πŸ˜† Aha IKR! The promo dance was cuuuter β€οΈ I wanted a little hugging from the back dancing, you know what I mean?? πŸ˜› My high school dances were more romantic!! LOL Anant is such a nirala babua, sending the pics to his gorilla papa? What did he wanna show, how bad he looked at the party "look papa, I look so badπŸ˜†" I feel sad for gorilla now πŸ˜† Well, I want more of talli Anant to do some izhaar-e-mohabbat to nabbya now!! Need a cuuute scene between them πŸ˜›
@Jen..According to the latest  from BabaR's shivir, A did not send pics to OM..he has sent them to Ranbir...πŸ€ͺ..and he says office track is supposedly being wound up by this month end!!

And dance, looked so awkward esp from Somya's side...πŸ˜†
@Jenny ben..bhelcome..yeah missed you babes!! and am sorry you still hoping for a cute scene between A& N...I toh don't think in those lines anymore-LOL

@Nids...howz you? am relieved by this piece of information...photo sent to R and not GP
Edited by geno0309 - 12 years ago
Me fine, hun...How r u??BabaR is a true antaryaami..πŸ˜›His predictions are always bang on..😊
How did u like tonight's episode??I thought the dance was very awkward..but the song was bhery beautiful "pal pal"..I love that song..😳
Originally posted by geno0309

@jenny ben..bhelcome..yeah missed you babes!! and am sorry you still hoping for a cure scene between A& N...I toh don't think in those lines anymore-LOL

@Nids...howz you? am relieved by this piece of information...photo sent to R and not GP

Hi Jen, Soumya and Nidhi..had disappeared for a bit..
I am singing yaarbbina chain kahan re...i lowed Amar sir..😳
Shaheer really acted well. πŸ‘

I am still dazed as to where this is all heading..Now that we have a change in the writer, are we in for a bigger ( better maybe) separation? I will probably get hit for saying this. But they need to mature, period.
Edited by Dora123 - 12 years ago
Jenny , now I cannot see IPKKND or Dulex ad with a straight face πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†