Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Oh..He acted totally like a school going kid...😆..Sorry..In the above comment I mean Hrithik Roshan of "koi mil gaya"😆

Nidhi this dialogue show how much he suffering  from inferiority due to Amar ...Aapne khaadan kae rules bhi bhool gaye ..
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@All...I am expecting acid rain tomorrow and till eternity..All Nabbya's fault "bhai sahab, yeh ladki iss ghar ke liye theek nahin hai"😆
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: appu_12

@all-Amar sir rocks! Jen , iam sure after todays dance he will be in your A list.

And the less we talk abt A and N s dance the better!

amar sir's dance😍I wish I was standing in N's place at least I wouldn't have missed this golden opportunity to shake a leg with this hawttieee...and why the bloody hell N held A by his arm? Is he so unstable that he can't stand😡who made them a couple ya? and sharmishta what was the need to make that rubbish comment😕is amar dude really your husband or you have given him for charity❓
Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preet078

Nidhi this dialogue show how much he suffering  from inferiority due to Amar ...Aapne khaadan kae rules bhi bhool gaye ..

Actually in reality, Preet..he should😆...Amar is far superior than he is..😆The dude rocked the dance floor...😳
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nidhs for the LU
So at all it is a watch epi then

Anjali.  he send the photo to his dad coz his dad recently praised him for his good work in delhi and he wanted to impress him more.  😆
Noaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

amar sir's dance😍I wish I was standing in N's place at least I wouldn't have missed this golden opportunity to shake a leg with this hawttieee...and why the bloody hell N held A by his arm? Is he so unstable that he can't stand😡who made them a couple ya?

Also, during that A and N dance..did u see how N was holding A by the arm...complete no, no.. In Ballroom dancing, partner has to be held by the waist!😕
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Nidhi ..I know that dear and anant knows that too ..😆he was awesome today ..he is so sweet , mature and dance ki tarif karte i am flat ...😍
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@All...I am expecting acid rain tomorrow and till eternity..All Nabbya's fault "bhai sahab, yeh ladki iss ghar ke liye theek nahin hai"😆

Lol it will be like yeh sab Nabbya ka fault hai ki hamara pavithra baccha ka yeh halat hai.  Un dono ke shaadi jald se jald karna chaiye😆
Noaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preet078

@ Nidhi ..I know that dear and anant knows that too ..😆he was awesome today ..he is so sweet , mature and dance ki tarif karte i am flat ...😍

and the best part is that he portrays his character with so much freedom on screen..These two look so hesitant!!
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am even prepared  to hear "isse acchi toh shagun hi thi"...kya kehte hain bhaisahab?