Mediocre Monday - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Preet078

Hello
Ek baat btaooo aaj ka episode dekha haas kaun rhe tha ? ya sirf mein hi pagal hogayi ho ..

Oh Preet..main to has has ke pagal ho gayi hoon..🀣Aaj ka episode was too funny...πŸ˜†

And A's dialogue to Amar.."aap jo pee rahe ho main bhi pee sakta hoon"πŸ˜†..OMG He reminded me of Hrithik Roshan in Koi Mil gayaπŸ˜†
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by appu_12

@preet- this was so unrealistically funny! OMG  are they graduates after college!

Ujjaini exactly my point! Educated people...really?
Edited by Dora123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by appu_12

@ nams, roopali and preet- I am still laughing! OMG the cvs are complete crackpots!

same here dear...I can't believe what I just saw...it will take some time to sink in...
Originally posted by TheRoopsy

same here dear...I can't believe what I just saw...it will take some time to sink in...

Ditto , Roopali...The episode will take few hours to sink inπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Oh Preet..main to has has ke pagal ho gayi hoon..🀣Aaj ka episode was too funny...πŸ˜†
Nidhi ya today episode was too funny ROFL..mujhe lag aaj ke episode kae dekhta gorilla aur mera experssion par nhi mein galat thi phir ...
But kal sae koi umeed nhi hai ..
Originally posted by Nidhi82

And A's dialogue to Amar.."aap to pee rahe ho main bhi pee sakta hoon"πŸ˜†..OMG He reminded me of Hrithik Roshan in KrishπŸ˜†
Nidhi, did A say that? Did this guy fall on his head or what? 
Originally posted by spdp

😊 I like the happy vibesπŸ‘πŸΌ
now need to catch the show asap on YT!

Btw, does Om know how to check emails/messages on phone?! it's not at all paramparik & way too modern thing naa! *dble standards*

today is a musttt watch!!!!!

@bold when A is at fault the bajpai's forget all their kanoon...tomorrow would be a disaster for sure...
@all-Amar sir rocks! Jen , iam sure after todays dance he will be in your A list.
And the less we talk abt A and N s dance the better!
Originally posted by TheRoopsy

Exactly roopali it takes hours ..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Dora123

Nidhi, did A say that? Did this guy fall on his head or what? 

Oh..He acted totally like a school going kid...πŸ˜†..Sorry..In the above comment I mean Hrithik Roshan of "koi mil gaya"πŸ˜†