Mediocre Monday - Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: geno0309

@Anjali..tumhari jai ho!!! hopeful and all...I have negative expectations, coz something tells me they are going to ruin it all---sigh!!!

@Karan..good for you mate!:)

Okie ladies..will get some work done..will catch you on the other side of the episode..hopefully you all won't disappear:)

LOL Soumya..remember holiday happy mood...😊 Naah re...I have no hopes that the whole situation will be handled any sensibly. Because we know the director has a problem..he cant direct..I am just glad that whatever it is, the story will move ahead...if at all.What is left to ruin..right? The chars are all suffering bipolar syndrome. A and N have lost faith in their own relationship, and lets not even talk about chemistry..because SS and SS do not even want to try their hand at it...it makes them awkward you see...  
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dora123

LOL Tanu, that is exactly what I was saying a couple of days before. Why couldnt this track be a simple fun track. But they made it a 70 s horrow show...so be it. I am so tired of A and N and their MU. Nother message Navya gives out the youth...dont communicate! why waste time talking,, wheyou can have noodles or do a kaka and a mumu...ughhh...
The story is so stuck up right now...that unless these two get married and a full lown saas bahu drama starts...the serial has nothing left, IMO. So they are doing tp! And they are so not good at it

My dear Anjali, fun and positive tracks are words that CVs don't understand..They talk the language of useless drama, tension, misunderstandings..WTH is the nayi soch here?? The message they are giving out is a girl can never ever balance her work and personal life together cause honestly, Navya sucks at it!  And don't even get me started on the lack of proper communication between AnYa..They need to sort out issues which are like huge white elephants in the room but they simply choose to ignore and behave like 13 year old teenagers instead..I am tired of the whole "Hey you know what I am jealous of your boss and I think you like him more than me..I feel neglected and I feel you take me for granted, but lets not talk about it..Let us frolic around sipping on golas instead..Cause that will make the problem go away.." approach..Please grow up! 🀒
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

My dear Anjali, fun and positive tracks are words that CVs don't understand..They talk the language of useless drama, tension, misunderstandings..WTH is the nayi soch here?? The message they are giving out is a girl can never ever balance her work and personal life together cause honestly, Navya sucks at it!  And don't even get me started on the lack of proper communication between AnYa..They need to sort out issues which are like huge white elephants in the room but they simply choose to ignore and behave like 13 year old teenagers instead..I am tired of the whole "Hey you know what I am jealous of your boss and I think you like him more than me..I feel neglected and I feel you take me for granted, but lets not talk about it..Let us frolic around sipping on golas instead..Cause that will make the problem go away.." approach..Please grow up! 🀒

agree tanu...  @ bold..
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Hi Bye Bye everyone! My concussion doesn't lemme use the lappy for tooo long, so I won't be around for the LUs, but will be following it through my BB! I'm so NOT excited for Nabbya today, and I really wanna see a normal track very soon, or the CVs are gonna lose many viewers! Anyways, will tty all soon!
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dora123

LOL Soumya..remember holiday happy mood...😊 Naah re...I have no hopes that the whole situation will be handled any sensibly. Because we know the director has a problem..he cant direct..I am just glad that whatever it is, the story will move ahead...if at all.What is left to ruin..right? The chars are all suffering bipolar syndrome. A and N have lost faith in their own relationship, and lets not even talk about chemistry..because SS and SS do not even want to try their hand at it...it makes them awkward you see...  

Actually they are very originative when it comes to ruining the show...

Nowdays every episode my expression is..  yeh kaun hain? yeh kahan hain? yeh kyun hain..? Main kaun hun...πŸ˜‰
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Girls,... latest frm BabaR..chk this...He agrees that there will still be MUs after the party...πŸ˜•

Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello Dearies 🀣  All ready for the PartyπŸ˜†
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ilunavya

Hello Dearies 🀣  All ready for the PartyπŸ˜†

mera babua hai naraaz lekin party abhi baaki hai πŸ˜ƒ...

Hello & good morning / evening Ledij...
hanging in here for LUs ... then will go ahead for torcher watch all prepared - effect thoda tolerable ho jataa hai!

BTW: we have new screen play writer: Gautam Hegde: noticed his name for the 1st itme yesterday.
He is the guy who used to & still writes for SNS, Ipkknd, Geet, Shanaya's earlier show!

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The episode starts with the party scene..N is searching for A who is sitting on the stairs..alone.N goes up, A asks "mil gaya time tumhe"..and N says she is busy till the issue is launched..after that she is free.
A calls a waiter who is passing by for some food.A little moment between A and N..A feeds N saying that she has been working so hard ..N feeds A.
Announcer tells that the issue is about to b launched..A and N go near the stage.
Issue is revealed..Amar praises N as the youngest employee who has given the idea.
Amar calls everyone for staff photo..Photographer asks A..is he is member of staff to which A replies "no, I am a special guest"

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Girls,... latest frm BabaR..chk this...He agrees that there will still be MUs after the party...πŸ˜•

hope babaji jaldi predict kare: Mu kab khatam hogi and what will be after effects!Confused

TFS Nidhi for LU😊
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago