Navya

Mediocre Monday - Page 44

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Good for you Karan..Personally, I am dreading all the family dirama coming our way..Why can't one night out end normally? Why does it always have to involve AnYa screwing up somehow causing the elders to blow off steam like pressure cookers..I know Navya will reach late and Anant toh will get murdered by the loonies since he will drink madira..Ghor paap!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Anjali..tumhari jai ho!!! hopeful and all...I have negative expectations, coz something tells me they are going to ruin it all---sigh!!!

@Karan..good for you mate!:)

Okie ladies..will get some work done..will catch you on the other side of the episode..hopefully you all won't disappear:)
laddoo598 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Dora123

Me me Me! I have never been so excited..😉

Oh Pfft Anjali..I know you are not as excited as me..I am jumping up and down with anticipation..😉

Edit: How friggin awesome was the precap for Padosi show? Now that is something I cannot wait to see..😍
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello ladies 😃...I see Ritch, Tanu and Nams here * waves hands*...

@ Tanu : Awesome post as usual 👍🏞...unfortunately ( or, should I say, fortunately ) I dint catch up with the episode, so there's nothing much I have, to comment on it...After reading everyone's posts,  I'm starting to feel, SS had a better character in KMHL, even if the show was total blah...

@ All: BTW, no Kaka-Mumu dance ?? 😒...The creatives might never get another chance...I say, just one Shammi Kapoor -style dance on a Rajesh-Mumtaz song, with all those weird retro steps...plsss...goofiness must always be taken to the hilt...these half-baked comical scenes won't do...now that I know A is nothing but a goofball, I might as well get a laugh out of it...
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-laddoo598

Good for you Karan..Personally, I am dreading all the family dirama coming our way..Why can't one night out end normally? Why does it always have to involve AnYa screwing up somehow causing the elders to blow off steam like pressure cookers..I know Navya will reach late and Anant toh will get murdered by the loonies since he will drink madira..Ghor paap!

yes tanu..really bored from so much of drama...hope to see some fine scene without any tension...
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LOL Tanu, that is exactly what I was saying a couple of days before. Why couldnt this track be a simple fun track. But they made it a 70 s horrow show...so be it. I am so tired of A and N and their MU. Nother message Navya gives out the youth...dont communicate! why waste time talking,, wheyou can have noodles or do a kaka and a mumu...ughhh...
The story is so stuck up right now...that unless these two get married and a full blown saas bahu drama starts...the serial has nothing left, IMO. So they are doing tp! And they are so not good at it
Edited by Dora123 - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-geno0309

@Anjali..tumhari jai ho!!! hopeful and all...I have negative expectations, coz something tells me they are going to ruin it all---sigh!!!

@Karan..good for you mate!:)

Okie ladies..will get some work done..will catch you on the other side of the episode..hopefully you all won't disappear:)

yes dear...
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh Pfft Anjali..I know you are not as excited as me..I am jumping up and down with anticipation..😉

Edit: How friggin awesome was the precap for Padosi show? Now that is something I cannot wait to see..😍

Again padosi show also has weird situations which would never happen in real life but they are not horrific..I am also so waiting for epi tomorrow...😃
laddoo598 thumbnail
@Madhu: Hello sweetie..ðŸĪ— Looong time, kaisi ho? Yaar I am telling you these CVs have it all wrong..I laugh at all the wrong places while I this show..For example, I assume all the kaka/mu drama was supposed to be funny while I was having a hard time trying not to gag..Patah nahin, maybe a talli enraged Anant will make me laugh like a maniac..And no no no, how can you even suggest an idea as atrocious as the lead pair dancing together?ðŸĪŠ Such blasphemy must not happen even if the number is supposed to peppy, retro, and therefore more  on the comical side..
udi baba...aur om ko tolerate nahi kar sakta...no more plez/////