Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

ok guys me leaving nothing much to say see you al 2 morrw in ranting table.

Bye dear...Will catch you up tomorrow...
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

I want Sugandha to murder Om &Rama to murder BD...Sugandha & Rama will go to jail...CSB in shock will run away to himalayas...Navya will join business along with Anant & Mohan...And looney qilla will be renamed as love quilla...

Bhery nice scenario, Resh๐Ÿ˜†This will make a sure shot superhit track๐Ÿ˜†

@Clarissa..Bbye...see u tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Hi Bye Bye people! I see the WU of an SBS segment, where it seems as if that N is gonna be dancing with Amar *dances around the room* and A gets all mad. Firstly, plain statements by the SBS people don't have so much credibility cause we know what did they say about the Kanpur track and the court marriage thing. So I'm not gonna believe it till I actually see N dancing with Amar! *wishing and hoping for a cute AmYa scene cause AnYa is never gonna happen*
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey tanu nice post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...glad after a long tym made a post ...btw ur take was far more better ..radr i wld say  it was gr8 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ then our lovely CV's๐Ÿค” ...in the whole i felt something something was missing in dat everything ...

bt one things is clear m liking amar sir more nw a days ...๐Ÿ˜ณ..i wish i had boss like him ...๐Ÿ˜ ...he is jus so sweet ...

@reshmi ..seriously amar sir z helpin anant to grow up ...๐Ÿ˜†..so its better dey end up office track ...๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Reshmi- thumbnail
@Ritch: Hello๐Ÿค— BabaR's prediction wont go wrong...SBS headline & his prediction is pointing towards the same - J Anant getting drunk and all...
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Reshmi- I want my A to get drunk! Then he'll be all macho and possessive like ASR/Amiee and then everything will be good! Oooh, lubbly! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Now this is the J track I wanna see! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow really awesome post ya... anant was awesome n hope nothing MU ll happen bw AnYa...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Idealistic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Ritch: Hello๐Ÿค— BabaR's prediction wont go wrong...SBS headline & his prediction is pointing towards the same - J Anant getting drunk and all...

did baba R predict dat Anant wil b drunk ...wow ...i wld love to watch dat ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Idealistic thumbnail
this take so awesome guyz

"I want Sugandha to murder Om &Rama to murder BD...Sugandha & Rama will go to jail...CSB in shock will run away to himalayas...Navya will join business along with Anant & Mohan...And looney qilla will be renamed as love quilla..."๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ
wah yar nidhi n reshmi ...u guyz shd b CV's ...seriously nw u can say nayi soch ...ghar ki lakshmi sugandha n rama murdering d trio ... navya joinin busniess ..๐Ÿคฃ
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

@Reshmi- I want my A to get drunk! Then he'll be all macho and possessive like ASR/Amiee and then everything will be good! Oooh, lubbly! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Now this is the J track I wanna see! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ritch, I was worried that I was the only one from the family to be excited abt jealous A getting drunk watching his girl dancing with another man and all...The whole scenario sounds interesting...Hope the director will be successful in making a good scene out of the script...