Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

@Clarissa..I think the office track will be shut as of now...probably after marriage, just to show some "nayi soch"..they may bring it again😕

Or may show N joining the family business or her frnds business , who knows😕

Nids, The office track was suppose to make Navya strong & for AnYa to play a key role in reuniting Amar - Sharmishta...Aur dekho kya hogaya...Now Amar's character is helping Anant to grow up...The office track was only meant for delaying the wedding track...I dont think we will see a nayi soch soon after marriage...As long as BD, OM & CSB are alive, Navya wont be allowed to work...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

Nids, The office track was suppose to make Navya strong & for AnYa to play a key role in reuniting Amar - Sharmishta...Aur dekho kya hogaya...Now Amar's character is helping Anant to grow up...The office track was only meant for delaying the wedding track...I dont think we will see a nayi soch soon after marriage...As long as BD, OM & CSB are alive, Navya wont be allowed to work...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-Reshmi- thumbnail
@Clarissa: Yeah, AmYa😆 will help Anant to grow into a matured insaan...
clarissajohn thumbnail

@Clarissa: Yeah, AmYa😆 will help Anant to grow into a matured insaan...

yoo too brutus reshmi 😆
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😆😆Lets plan a murder for the trio..and as a bonus I will add Sugandha to the list as well😆
clarissajohn thumbnail

😆😆Lets plan a murder for the trio..and as a bonus I will add Sugandha to the list as well😆

why you left DA junior she is follwoing DA sr
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

why you left DA junior she is follwoing DA sr

As long as she keeps quiet, she will be spared..😆So far, she has only spoken in favour of Navya.😃
clarissajohn thumbnail
ok guys me leaving nothing much to say see you al 2 morrw in ranting table.
-Reshmi- thumbnail

I want Sugandha to murder Om &Rama to murder BD...Sugandha & Rama will go to jail...CSB in shock will run away to himalayas...Navya will join business along with Anant & Mohan...And looney qilla will be renamed as love quilla...
clarissajohn thumbnail

I want Sugandha to murder Om &Rama to murder BD...Sugandha & Rama will go to jail...CSB in shock will run away to himalayas...Navya will join business along with Anant & Mohan...And looney qilla will be renamed as love quilla...

arre wah wah wah 🤣