Frequent Posters

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Congratulations, Sara...You are a goldie now...🥳
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anyways on aside note SP shud be given a prize for innovative thinking, to prevent Virika from doing anything they made Viren sneeze like hell! Heights, if not any MU or jhagra then cough and cold! Under all circumstance they have to be seperated!
After all this party fiasco when finally ANya will get married then God knows what it will be to make them sleep seperately
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Sara: Congrats golden girl🥳
-Sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Congratulations, Sara...You are a goldie now...🥳

oh in this tension i didnt even noticed that anyways thanx alot hope golden days come back in the show too
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok sars read it
may be the cv too want that
but tsill what is nayi soch here

ok navay would leave the job and would be bahu in loony ghar in her life time

but in real lfie sitauition if such thing happens to me as if i will quit my job becaue my hubby is insecure and my sasural dont like it.

NO here nayi soch would be navya countinuing to go fior work after making them understand. but as it is a serial that not gonna haepepn
-Sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Sara: Congrats golden girl🥳

thank you
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Clarissa..I think the office track will be shut as of now...probably after marriage, just to show some "nayi soch"..they may bring it again😕
Or may show N joining the family business or her frnds business , who knows😕
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
clarissajohn thumbnail
sara meri jaan congrats
by the wasy sara my three year old daughter name is sara-
-Sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

ok sars read it

may be the cv too want that
but tsill what is nayi soch here

ok navay would leave the job and would be bahu in loony ghar in her life time

but in real lfie sitauition if such thing happens to me as if i will quit my job becaue my hubby is insecure and my sasural dont like it.

NO here nayi soch would be navya countinuing to go fior work after making them understand. but as it is a serial that not gonna haepepn

clarissa i really want navya to leave her job she dont deserve to be called as working women and regarding anant he always helped her in her job picking dropping engouraging just everything and in return he only wanted some time of her and some imp too which she dont understand she takes him for granted its better she leaves the job but i dont want anant to be its reason looneys chalega
clarissajohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: appu_12

Anyways on aside note SP shud be given a prize for innovative thinking, to prevent Virika from doing anything they made Viren sneeze like hell! Heights, if not any MU or jhagra then cough and cold! Under all circumstance they have to be seperated!

After all this party fiasco when finally ANya will get married then God knows what it will be to make them sleep seperately

yes ujjain
 i was just thinking th it . then how many days then will adjust with sneeze adn cough.

DUirng naya marriage they would dicover some new ocntagious disease to make them stay away.

Buit thre are great development in sathiya as ahem played ludo with gopi and ahem didi not exclty know how to play and gopi teached him and OMG they slept in one bed accindetly playing ludo. Thta is great 😆