Originally posted by: neelu.apr18

take a look at this guys-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2477151

what was he trying to show??!!πŸ˜•

lagtha hai show ke side effects use bhi bhoth buri tarah lagrahe heπŸ˜†
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Preet078

Nidhi Hi Dear πŸ€— Yupp they'll  look good  πŸ˜‰ aur laagne bhi chaaiyae tabhi toh koi jhaal ga ..

Hey PreetπŸ€—Kal bhi Amar boss hi baazi maar gaya tha...πŸ˜‰I loved him and the BG music they use for him suits him to the "T"πŸ˜›
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Neelu..Emmy posted this pic first with proper explanation.
So the story goes, that someone posted a pic of Shaheer and the makeup man on the sets.The comments on the photo said like Shaheer must be using make up and also his lips looks red.To this Shaheer replied that nobody does any make up for him ..he just smtimes puts a little base himself for which he will post a pic soon.
The pic shows that here...😊

Thanks Nidhi for explaination , Mujhe lag anant kae saath SS bhi gaye kaam sae ..
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@nidhi-omg,thanks!that explains a lot!otherwise i would have thought he has lost it just like his on-screen character!

i would have really wanted amar and navya to be a couple had the latter been unmarried!this anant is getting so annoying!can i start an andolan for our purana anant??!!😭
Preet078 thumbnail

Hey PreetπŸ€—Kal bhi Amar boss hi baazi maar gaya tha...πŸ˜‰I loved him and the BG music they use for him suits him to the "T"πŸ˜›

Kal toh din amar aur sharmista ka tha no doubts ,,BGM was prefect ...
Amar sir ki baat hi nirali hai ...I loved this guy .seriously he is just prefect ...

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
koyi mere majnu ko kuch nahi kahega . This cv are mad. amr and navya grrrπŸ˜† relly feeling bad for my bechara anant
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Preet, Neelu...I feel sorry for SS sometimes...this is not the way a show's lead should be treated
They are giving better characterization to Amar..which is wrong..but then also, Amar's role is short lived...I think this office track is ending in another 2 weeks...πŸ˜•

Also, I fail to understand why does every other show has to bring in the "J" factor to make two people realize their love for each other..??πŸ˜•
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Preet078 thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

koyi mere majnu ko kuch nahi kahega . This cv are mad. amr and navya grrrπŸ˜† relly feeling bad for my bechara anant

no no clarissaa they are prefect ..πŸ˜‰

ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@nidhi-it's fine by me if they realise it at the end of all the crap!but i dont see that coming as per baba's pravachan!!!god!!!when is this office track winding up??
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Preet, Neelu...I feel sorry for SS sometimes...this is not the way a show's lead should be treated

They are giving better characterization to Amar..which is wrong..but then also, Amar's role is short lived...I think this office track is ending in another 2 weeks...πŸ˜•

Also, I fail to understand why does every other show has to bring in the "J" factor to make two people realize their love for each other..??πŸ˜•

Yes yar he is talented actor and he is wasting time here. It would be better for him to choose any other show. CV yuks