Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yay reshmi, that what, maybe A will have a burst after couple of drinks or god knows what, but surely not everything will come out in open because of the situation.  A might just get into another anger+J burst and all. It will happen only when the family sees their pic and then the real explosion! Just imagine what our halat will be by the next ME as I am sure this will go till atleast end of next week.
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iriya

@ clarissajohn: I am Riya.

@ Reshmi: Hi how long will we have hope to watch this show. I am glued to this serial and its all turning crap.

Riya, We will have to hope for ever...
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: appu_12

Well Preet there are very few of us who actually are not liking what is happening, majority of viewers are actually praising The leads dresses, acting, chemistry and what not. So where does that leave us😲 Only ranting I suppose and hping perhaps!

😲 Seriously all are raving about it woh ...i guess chemistry of N and amar better then N and A ..Eye lock of them in yesterday epi was nice and speeks alot ...

@ Reshmi  Yupp only we get nice episode in april and may and Birthday track ,and their charm only made to glue with this show but no idea kab tak ...
Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would urge the old writer to come back at least the show was moving in good note while comparing all these carps. At preset I see the shangun track as very very good. THough shagun was there the chemistry between the lead were very good. The pain they shared during the A proposed roka and all.
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

the cvs should watch the beginning episodes and compare it with the presnet.

Preet078 thumbnail
@ Clarissa in shagun only good thing is that ANYA chemistry and Navya character (even her devi roop) ..BUt  in that too i am not happy with anant behaviour ..woh mein woh mein and  no determination at all  .He always left things for  destiny ..
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And one more thing Reshmi, on the lighter note now that I know thru the adda that you are wiating for ur "Bundle of Joy" (I hope you dont mind me commenting, its just that I cant help getting a smile thinking this) with all this ranting your baby might be so aware of our dear serial by the time he/she is born. Jokes apart Congratulations and All the best for the biggest joy of life!

-Reshmi- thumbnail

yay reshmi, that what, maybe A will have a burst after couple of drinks or god knows what, but surely not everything will come out in open because of the situation.  A might just get into another anger+J burst and all. It will happen only when the family sees their pic and then the real explosion! Just imagine what our halat will be by the next ME as I am sure this will go till atleast end of next week.

What do you think would be N's reaction for A's anger + J burst ? It may lead to a big fight, rigt...Baba predicted that the looneys wont know about the party and all...When is the next ME?
-Reshmi- thumbnail

And one more thing Reshmi, on the lighter note now that I know thru the adda that you are wiating for ur "Bundle of Joy" (I hope you dont mind me commenting, its just that I cant help getting a smile thinking this) with all this ranting your baby might be so aware of our dear serial by the time he/she is born. Jokes apart Congratulations and All the best for the biggest joy of life!

Thank you sooo much...The baby is well aware of dhimtaana, pehela pyar moments...Its boy and I was planning to name him Anant...
Preet078 thumbnail
@ Reshmi If A brust out all this in Party then it definitely  lead  to Big fight but if in private then may not after all N is sp heroine ...
ME is in first week of Jan ..