Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sara

Hi clarissa and reshmi

so wat u both think after babas prediction wat r we upto whose fault lies here

Hi Sara...What Baba says will happen for sure...We will have to wait for tonight's episode to get a more clear pic...The fault lies with the writer who developed such a pathetic sequence...Hari Om Prabuji...Just thought of AnYa in retro looks and see I'm back to BD mode again...

@Riya: Hello...This show will either turn me into another BD or DA...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

sara iam just pissed off this time. I really  hate teh way A's  character is beiang shaped up. Where is that mature and sensible annat who ofught for renukae, for his live and for nvaya and cant digest an A who is behaving all immature way. Heis so much good yar but this cv are asssaintaing him. Iam rellay relaly feelling pissed off. They should show some logic .

ANd on sudden morning navya devi bacame all the more imp in lal lal offcie and  how. CVs  we are not dump and madhbuhdi like you. 😡
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello Preetu...Looks like u r in a bad mood...Cheer up dear...This is afterall a TV show...

@Clarissa: One for BD and another one for DAs
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi preeth hello hi by bye preeth

yar in padosi the hero for the first time looked in La in touching way and i think that padosi is follwing navya path now reserhing on how beocme a crap soon.

In behena the seond day SR went into drain as hero was affcetd with sneeze and  cold. OMG only Sp can do this. they are the orginl peice (like shahid says in JWM) you wont  get a similar one. 😆
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

hai sars and iryi (dont now nae yar) i am too replying on babas precidtion. But he is making conatrcry sttaements,. oNce he siad the MU will by the party as A would bust out and on the oethr hand he says it just begiing of real MU. which one we should beleive guys

@reshmi:yes dear we should open  BD appreciation thread i would ask ritchelle she would be apt in her present mood

@ Clarissa- Ithink waht Ranchit meant was that A will burst and all but still it being the party with people everywhere it might not be the apt place or situation again for the entire MU to be over! Cvs are always beating abt  the bush as usual. After the party, with family coming to know, N leavinf job there might be more fuel to fire when things might finally resolve. This si just what I think as Cvs and SPs are both very fond of MU tracks! I just want to see what all this does to the trps. All this crap has not made anything good yet!
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Reshmi 🤗 yupp i am in very bad mood thanks to his prediction .Agree it just TV show but i dont know why i attached to this crap show alot ...
-Sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

sara iam just pissed off this time. I really  hate teh way A's  character is beiang shaped up. Where is that mature and sensible annat who ofught for renukae, for his live and for nvaya and cant digest an A who is behaving all immature way. Heis so much good yar but this cv are asssaintaing him. Iam rellay relaly feelling pissed off. They should show some logic .

ANd on sudden morning navya devi bacame all the more imp in lal lal offcie and  how. CVs  we are not dump and madhbuhdi like you. 😡

dont remind me of earlier anant he was the darling and still is but the way cvs handing is very pathetic they have such adorable leads and they show then so wierd god give these cvs brain coz all this evena child will understand why they r so ignorant or they purposely showing all this neagativity before marriage so that it looks real when they bring nayi soch in their family might be this is all just to make anya's bond stronger see how fool i am still thinking positive
appu_12 thumbnail
Yay Preet, I really ask this question to me gaain and again that what is it that has made me so addicted after all this crap that we are getting? This is themillion dollar question?
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: appu_12

Yay Preet, I really ask this question to me gaain and again that what is it that has made me so addicted after all this crap that we are getting? This is themillion dollar question?

Seriously yaar today i am more angry with me then cvs what the hell why i sit infornt of Tv at 10 pm to see such crap thing and rant like stupid ...I am  mandbuddhi and dumbo more then A and N are ..
iriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ clarissajohn: I am Riya.

@ Reshmi: Hi how long will we have hope to watch this show. I am glued to this serial and its all turning crap.