Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dora123

Just reached your rant isha..and you said it all...I am surprised the actors themselves dont complain..or do they not care anymore?

I wonder if they are given a choice to complain.  
soapliker thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

@Isha- Much better, thanks for asking! But the concussion is still there, and that particular part hurts! Hopefully I should be okay by Christmas!

I remember you said that you are in the choir and hopefully you can sing and it does not hurt
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Isha and @Angie- SS and SS did find their outfits funny, they were mocking it in the SBS segment! Poor people have no choice!
soapliker thumbnail

@Isha and @Angie- SS and SS did find their outfits funny, they were mocking it in the SBS segment! Poor people have no choice!

Yeah I saw that.  Poor guys.  

Ok bye all.  
soniadutta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dora123

Just reached your rant isha..and you said it all...I am surprised the actors themselves dont complain..or do they not care anymore?

All of sudden navya character will turned dumb 2 smart and ANANT vice versa,,,,i didnt hav any complaints abt their dreesses but atleast they both shuld hav talk as heart 2 heart ,,,,i m fed up frm thia mai mai n mai why not HUM?
krystel21 thumbnail
@Isha- I went for a service today and thankfully I was able to sing, cause mostly all the people from the choir who attend the daily mass are on vacation. Fortunately on Sunday there's a guest choir invited, so we don't have to do all the gadha-mazdoori! Thank you so much for asking hun, and do keep me in your prayers :)
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Angie- OMG, this is a SANE A? *pulls hair apart* Hey Bhagwaan, please infuse some hormones, communication skills and BRAINS into these two idiots! Cause when you were distributing such stuff, N must have been crying somewhere and A must have been in the bloody toilet!

LOL!
Ok wrong use of words...Sober A..i mean when he is not drunk he acts all high..and if he does get drunk tomorrow..its going to be quite OTT, i bet..

Chalo, I will also hit the sack now...you take care and will see you tomorrow...🤗

Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Isha- I went for a service today and thankfully I was able to sing, cause mostly all the people from the choir who attend the daily mass are on vacation. Fortunately on Sunday there's a guest choir invited, so we don't have to do all the gadha-mazdoori! Thank you so much for asking hun, and do keep me in your prayers :)

Oh Ritch you are in the choir...that is so nice! I
And what happened? Hope all is well! Get well soon!
krystel21 thumbnail
@All- I tweeted to SS, about how crappy the track is! Lets see if there's any scope of improvement! Nahi toh I'm gonna spam Aayush's FB page!

@Angie- As I said, this stupid party had better finish fast! I'm getting sick of it already! OMG...A drunk Anant! *shudders* And yeap, I need to get back to my DNA as well now, so will catch up with you all later! Good night Angie!
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ilunavya

I remember you said that you are in the choir and hopefully you can sing and it does not hurt

Sorry for spamming... I am hunting fo posts that contain words like X-mas, new year, snow or anything related to winters...