Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dora123

i am sure your daughter is looking fwd to xmas! Its fun time! 
oh my daughter is so excited! Every morning we have milk near the tree. First day she saw it she was on a rampage. The next day we ended up putting gates all around ..:) She loves it! I have a full house too. My sis in law and her family are vistng and my bro and his family come this friday..so there will be 5 kids all together in the house..I am sure they will be better than our A and N..;). I start wrapping gifts tomorrow..:) 

Aww isn't that fun.  I love christmas when everybody comes visiting and eating and drinking away.

On that note.  I have to go and get some stuff done so will connect to all tomorrow.  TC and Happy Retro day
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Angie- OMG, this is a SANE A? *pulls hair apart* Hey Bhagwaan, please infuse some hormones, communication skills and BRAINS into these two idiots! Cause when you were distributing such stuff, N must have been crying somewhere and A must have been in the bloody toilet!
soniadutta thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

@Angie- Awww, thanks Angie! And I wouldn't do an Anant (I'm referring to his narcissism) and send them my FF, but if someone else sent it, then I wouldn't mind! Pity the FF is still focusing mainly on the Kanpur track, and it will end when A's family accepts N, Gautam learns a lesson and Nikhil is exposed, so I'm not planning to extend it like an Ekta Kapoor Soap! This utter trash what we're being forced to endure, ooof! If this is the writer's perception of today's youth, I really will punch her in the neck. Like W*F? I mean, it does seem so! Parties are bad, teenaged girls can't talk where needed, teenaged boys always behave like they're high on pot or crack or something, and what not! They need to ask the MAJORITY of the audience. Oh wait, I forgot. Most of the people who watch this show are kiddies! There was once a news segment where SS is shown opening a lotta fan-mail and it surprises him that most of his fans are kids! Like dude, no one else can tolerate your show! Half the time its like a Disney Show, and the rest of the time its like a major SP saas-bahu crap! Not cool dudee!

agree ritchelle,,,,this show will b gone thru really dangeorous deadline  ans soon b cleared out frm SP list,as more of the shows r lined up
krystel21 thumbnail
Isha, you going as well? Anyways, see you soon, and have a fun-filled week ahead!
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

Isha, you going as well? Anyways, see you soon, and have a fun-filled week ahead!

Yeah Ritch I just remembered of presents to pack for Christmas.  BTW how are you feeling now?  
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilunavya

What was the point of showing stuff in today's epi.  Was it about fashion of 70's or Navya the new office queen or about Navya being embarrassed of Anant or of BD saying that she does all the work in the house

Before I start on my rant Tanu your take is much better than what the epi was all about today.

Fashion of 70's :  Did anybody notice that Anant's pants were super tight and he had a funny walk with them.  I thought that Anant with his sideburns and polka dots and glasses looked more like Elvis than Rajesh  Khanna.  His Polka dots were loud and screaming to me.  I liked Navya's ensemble.  I liked Amistha's too .  They both looked cute

Office Queen:  What is wrong with that New Age magazine.  Why were all from Amar Sir to the lowliest running to Navya for help.  She has started only 2 weeks or a month ago ( who knows).  She was the go to and know it all today.  Way to go kiddo.  Imagine if you were there for 3 months she may take over Amar sir's job too

Embarrassed:  I cannot understand why Navya did not introduce Anant as her fiance to Amar.  Was she embarrassed, guilty or secretive.  Is there going to be more shown on that?  I cannot believe that Deepu knew the party was for only employees and not family or friends then why was Anant not told.  What is so difficult about telling so?  Instead of saying woh main, woh main 10 times she can easily say " today is only for employees".  If you love your fiancee why put him on the spot and yourself too.  

BD:  BD saying that she is the one who does all the work in the house was the comic factor today.

This leads me to think that do the CV's or the Navya team watch the finished product before airing it to us.  HOMP

Sorry for the long rant. There is more I want to say but let me stop.  

Just reached your rant isha..and you said it all...I am surprised the actors themselves dont complain..or do they not care anymore?
krystel21 thumbnail
@Sonia- Anyways there are some 10 shows lined up for SP. I won't be surprised if this one goes off air. Heck, the rate this show is going, I'll probably breathe a sigh of relief!
krystel21 thumbnail
@Isha- Much better, thanks for asking! But the concussion is still there, and that particular part hurts! Hopefully I should be okay by Christmas!
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dora123

i am sure your daughter is looking fwd to xmas! Its fun time!
oh my daughter is so excited! Every morning we have milk near the tree. First day she saw it she was on a rampage. The next day we ended up putting gates all around ..:) She loves it! I have a full house too. My sis in law and her family are vistng and my bro and his family come this friday..so there will be 5 kids all together in the house..I am sure they will be better than our A and N..;). I start wrapping gifts tomorrow..:)

hello.. And sowwyii
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilunavya

Aww isn't that fun.  I love christmas when everybody comes visiting and eating and drinking away.

On that note.  I have to go and get some stuff done so will connect to all tomorrow.  TC and Happy Retro day

Bye Isha..i will also hit the sack now...will catch you tomorrow. Have a good nightšŸ¤—