Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dora123

Hi Isha...I sm so not up for another horrow show or comedy or whatever...
Just when you think ow worse can this get..i mean noodle crap, haunted house crap..they do this. I mean they could have shown this whole J/ MU track just in simple way. But no they had to go RETRO. were they influenced by The dirty picture?!
And I so agree rant kar kar ke thak gaye ..but they dont get it...
How are you doing? Hows our daughter? She must be waiting for xmas na?

I cringe everytime they introduce a new scenario.  Thinking of Shagun, Kanpur, woh 7 din, MU.  And now I have no hopes even for ANYA marriage.  Lol but I still watch the show faithfully.  Nirbuddhi aur kya?

My daughter cannot wait for Christmas.  she is all excited and is busy planning stuff.  How did your daughter like the tree.  Did she try to pull down some ornaments?  Fun times with them and lots of memories too.
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wait. A getting drunk and dancing and getting all mad and emo at N cause of Amar? Sweeet! Now if this track is executed well, I'll forgive the CVs! Oh, BTW, I'm planning to tweet SS about the crappy track. Lemme know if I should go ahead!
soapliker thumbnail
Pooja tussi ja rahi ho.  Tussi na jao

Bye jen.  GD and SD 
soniadutta thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

Wait. A getting drunk and dancing and getting all mad and emo at N cause of Amar? Sweeet! Now if this track is executed well, I'll forgive the CVs! Oh, BTW, I'm planning to tweet SS about the crappy track. Lemme know if I should go ahead!

go go grl...i m with you
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Angie- (Sorry, I've been rewatching DMG and everyone calls Anjali that! Mind if I call you Angie?) Thanks for liking my take! This show is going down to the dogs, and I fail to see what went wrong and where. I'm 17, and if this is what those CVs are trying to portray the youth as, then whoa boy. I need to have a word with them.

@Pooja- Peeking in IF when my brain gets frazzled if cause of tooo much of translation, transcription and translation! Ooof, how I detest Bio! And damn, you're gonna get a chocolate truffle cake? Only yesterday I went to this uh-mazing bakery, thinking that I'd get myself a slice of Chocolate Decadence, but those jackasses there said no pastries on sale till New Years! Eeeks!

@Jen- Good night Jenny! 

@Isha- Any other forum would be more interesting than this one! Nabbya is a pain in the pichwada!

Hello Shello to anyone I missed!

@ Ritch..yup you can call me that..some of my friends call me that😊 
Word, I would say send them the FF, I mean you are 17 and you write so Flawlessly with a matured outlook...I am still not sure what these wrtiers, CVs are thinking? What world do they live in? Howcome no ne surveys around in the Navya team. i just dont get it. Why this torture?

soapliker thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dora123

@ Ritch..yup you can call me that..some of my friends call me that😊 
Word, I would say send them the FF, I mean you are 17 and you write so Flawlessly with a matured outlook...I am still not sure what these wrtiers, CVs are thinking? What world do they live in? Howcome no ne surveys around in the Navya team. i just dont get it. Why this torture?

Anjali that was my rant for the day.  How come the CV's do not see the finished product before they show to us and not cringe.  
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilunavya

I cringe everytime they introduce a new scenario.  Thinking of Shagun, Kanpur, woh 7 din, MU.  And now I have no hopes even for ANYA marriage.  Lol but I still watch the show faithfully.  Nirbuddhi aur kya?

My daughter cannot wait for Christmas.  she is all excited and is busy planning stuff.  How did your daughter like the tree.  Did she try to pull down some ornaments?  Fun times with them and lots of memories too.

i am sure your daughter is looking fwd to xmas! Its fun time! 
oh my daughter is so excited! Every morning we have milk near the tree. First day she saw it she was on a rampage. The next day we ended up putting gates all around ..:) She loves it! I have a full house too. My sis in law and her family are vistng and my bro and his family come this friday..so there will be 5 kids all together in the house..I am sure they will be better than our A and N..;). I start wrapping gifts tomorrow..:) 
Edited by Dora123 - 12 years ago
Dora123 thumbnail

LOL Ritch..yeah I was like sane A is obnoxious, drunk A...OMG moment!
Ritch, nek kaam mein deri kaisi..πŸ˜‰
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Angie- Awww, thanks Angie! And I wouldn't do an Anant (I'm referring to his narcissism) and send them my FF, but if someone else sent it, then I wouldn't mind! Pity the FF is still focusing mainly on the Kanpur track, and it will end when A's family accepts N, Gautam learns a lesson and Nikhil is exposed, so I'm not planning to extend it like an Ekta Kapoor Soap! This utter trash what we're being forced to endure, ooof! If this is the writer's perception of today's youth, I really will punch her in the neck. Like W*F? I mean, it does seem so! Parties are bad, teenaged girls can't talk where needed, teenaged boys always behave like they're high on pot or crack or something, and what not! They need to ask the MAJORITY of the audience. Oh wait, I forgot. Most of the people who watch this show are kiddies! There was once a news segment where SS is shown opening a lotta fan-mail and it surprises him that most of his fans are kids! Like dude, no one else can tolerate your show! Half the time its like a Disney Show, and the rest of the time its like a major SP saas-bahu crap! Not cool dudee!
Dora123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuttycleo

bye Jen...sleep well... πŸ€—

bye other saathi's & sangini's!!πŸ€—

Bye Pooja...πŸ€— Good night!