Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sajni786

jenu janeman...ur januables A-list siggy looks burning hot minus 1 shaqs for me ofcourse 😆

LOOOL happy to know atleast 3/4 of my januables are keeping my shilpooo warm 😉😆
manjha thumbnail
OMG guys I am obsessed with the songs from the movie Refugee! It was on tv today and I heard them and they are soo good!! I cant stop listening to them ❤️
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jen, I see you online! Oooh, Refugee? The one with Kareena-Abhishek right? *runs off to songs.PK*

To those who're interested, I updated my take on Page 16!
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
excellent post agree with everything u say
krystel21 thumbnail
Pooja, spare yourself the torture and skip the episode! Not worth it! It was a waste of time, and you'll be left pulling your hair apart!
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ROFL!!! I was hoping someone wud go into some retro muzic like moi..though i am yet to watch the epi!!!

Though Refugee shud be retro enuff for u Jenny babes!! 🤣

Ritch...classic take!! 👏I see AmYa r really taking this to another level... Didnt Shaina or Isha say they were with Anant for getting J...seems i'll hav to agree!!! I hav to watch the last 2 epis just to see what these guys r wearing!!! all i did was quickly glance at a pic in BabaR's prediction corner!!😆
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ritch...lol...I know i dont want to be tortured...but the amt i hav laffed at everyone's rants!! I know its not good...but how bad was it really???!!! & the epi had the parivaars making an appearance...kya full package tha!!!😛
krystel21 thumbnail
Pooja, now toh even I'll have to concur with em. A has the full right to get J, I mean, why didn't N tell Amar that A was her fiance? Blithering idiot! If you have to watch the episode, watch it in fast forward, at least that way you will be spared the torture of watching A behave like an idiot! 

*edit*

All the families were there, with dollops of acid-spewing-tongue and overly-worried parents and all that emotional attyachaar, but overall the episode was like atyachaar to us sane people. I feel like tweeting SS and telling him that DUDE, the episode sucked! The track sucks! Do something! 
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
@Pooja LOL no seriously the songs are awesome 😆 Why couldnt have they played beatles instead of "pushpa"  or whoever she is. BTW what kind of name is Kaka? Why did they call the rakesh khanna guy Kaka? That reminds me of Ramu kaka 😆 jks jks.. I dont even know who he is or mumtaaz is. BTW Anant watched bollywood movies? The loonies let him?  Weeeirrd. 😆 Oh and I suggest you torture your eyes and watch the patheticness and give yourself a good laugh at the episode 😆

@Ritch Awesome take as always babes 🤗
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

Jen, I see you online! Oooh, Refugee? The one with Kareena-Abhishek right? *runs off to songs.PK*

To those who're interested, I updated my take on Page 16!

Yess!! I was listening to the movie, I didnt watch it, well more like listening to the songs. they are so peaceful. Puurrfect for my study time 🤓😃