Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: geno0309

🀣🀣
I have a better solution...why not stick her bl**** mouth with Fevicol..then atleast we know that she is officially dumbπŸ˜†

@bold..nahiii Nids..then we'll have to deal with the dancing eye brows to no end!πŸ˜† At least now when she talks, I am distracted a bit-LOL
🀣🀣
coolzohr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: geno0309

🀣🀣
I have a better solution...why not stick her bl**** mouth with Fevicol..then atleast we know that she is officially dumbπŸ˜†

@bold..nahiii Nids..then we'll have to deal with the dancing eye brows to no end!πŸ˜† At least now when she talks, I am distracted a bit-LOL

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ€£ cant stop lauging lol
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@All About the eyebrows, in the first episode, Navya was talking about how she is and acknowledging the fact that her eyebrows are weird so is it on purpose and part of the character? 
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Soumya..Right on, babe...that would be even torturous πŸ˜†

@Jen..ROFL...🀣Dhamki..she is immune to that...jab uspe BD ka koi asar nahin hua to hum log kya cheez hain...πŸ˜†

@Roopali..I try to support Somya where ever I can...but things are going over board for me now..Director is the first one on my murder list...πŸ˜†
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys y u all angry isnt that we wanted anant to burst out and anya clearing all MU and regarding bajpayees knowing it they will just scream shadi tho hogi as per babaR
TheRoopsy thumbnail
the Cv's should visit the adda and they'll get to know what this torture is leading us too...fevicol, chayavanprash brand endorsementsπŸ˜† Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sara

guys y u all angry isnt that we wanted anant to burst out and anya clearing all MU and regarding bajpayees knowing it they will just scream shadi tho hogi as per babaR

LOL when were we mad about that? 
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

@All About the eyebrows, in the first episode, Navya was talking about how she is and acknowledging the fact that her eyebrows are weird so is it on purpose and part of the character? 

@Jen...I think it was part of the character initially..and SS took it too personally! yaar any gesture seems nice when done moderately!

Okie ladies...me shall scoot now..you all have a good one! talk to you all soon..
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

really? even the story line is going weird so they are going hand-in-handπŸ˜†
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Soumya...Bbye..see u soon...πŸ˜ƒ