Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

[

Jen..fasten ur seat belts...fultoo tamasha in store..do u remember Ritch's FF has a similar scene..πŸ˜‰
And just imagine...when loonies see him in that state...we may witness an honour killing in the name of parivaar's izzat🀣

@Isha...Bole to apun audience ki watt lagne wali hai..πŸ˜†

ROFL I want dukhi atmaa to spank the kid πŸ€£ I mean she was so mean to Nabbya, I cant wait for this!! If she doesnt gets mad then she can be classified as meanie bobenie saas πŸ€’
[/QUOTE]

Yeah...enough of feeding chawanprash..πŸ˜†The guy needs a whack and I wan't Navya to share it with A this time...πŸ˜†
coolzohr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
AHH TANU after such a LONG TYM
hmmm about the episode i cant say anything did not watch todays episode as i was not expecting anything frm the cv's but after reading ur post i feel tht the episode must have been rediculous ...
I dont understand whts the problem of these cv's thy dont wanna keep nay character contant thy just want to keep on changing it as thy wish...
especially anant's character during the first epi's he is shown as if he is very mature and believes in all the rules of his family but after some time he starts acting kiddish as if he is a spoilt brat frm some BIGHDA hua famlly...
AND ya like u i also dont understand the concept of AMAR SIR Being sooo nice to our NAVYA whn he is sooo strict with others even with his wife DO HE SEE HIS DREAM GIRL IN NAVYA OR WHT

AND ABT NAVYA wht can i tell about her thy show her like she is a mordern girl etc etc thn wht her probs in saying her fionce the truth  i mean y should she stammer and all thts tooo much
AND ya u r right our mahaan DEVI gives speeches too others about not saying lies and all but keeps her own fiance in dark whn it comes to her saying the truth...
I DONT UNDERSTAND 1 more thing
IF the cv's cant handle these type of tracks thn y do thy introduce thm

YOUR RANDOM MUSINGS WERE TOOO GOOD LOVED ALL
THTS ALL FRM MY SIDE

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

I feel like staying away from the disaster to follow and join back only in the New Year only if thinks get better...

Me too but can we is the big question here?πŸ˜•
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

ROFL I want dukhi atmaa to spank the kid πŸ€£ I mean she was so mean to Nabbya, I cant wait for this!! If she doesnt gets mad then she can be classified as meanie bobenie saas πŸ€’

Yeah...enough of feeding chawanprash..πŸ˜†The guy needs a whack and I wan't Navya to share it with A this time...πŸ˜†

LMAO I have a feeling this chawanprash makes you dumb πŸ˜† LOL that was just a bad advertising stint the other day, terrible example!! πŸ˜† Oh yes Navya needs a spank too!! That too on her mouth, it wont freaking open πŸ˜†
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Navya will be like woh,,,,,,,  main 20 timesπŸ˜†
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilunavya

Me too but can we is the big question here?πŸ˜•

I really wanna give it a try, whether I can survive without navya or not and I think I can this time...
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

LMAO I have a feeling this chawanprash makes you dumb πŸ˜† LOL that was just a bad advertising stint the other day, terrible example!! πŸ˜† Oh yes Navya needs a spank too!! That too on her mouth, it wont freaking open πŸ˜†

🀣🀣
I have a better solution...why not stick her bl**** mouth with Fevicol..then atleast we know that she is officially dumbπŸ˜†
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

🀣🀣
I have a better solution...why not stick her bl**** mouth with Fevicol..then atleast we know that she is officially dumbπŸ˜†

@bold..nahiii Nids..then we'll have to deal with the dancing eye brows to no end!πŸ˜† At least now when she talks, I am distracted a bit-LOL
Edited by geno0309 - 12 years ago
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why does N have shapeless eyebrows? She does the talking rolling her eyes and frowning her eyebrows only...better make them properly Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

🀣🀣

ROFL πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Fevicol ka asar nahi hoga!! Usko dhamki deni padegi πŸ˜† LOLOL Jenny ka Don avatar might work πŸ˜†