Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
did anybody catch a glimpse of this new channel "Life Ok"? Is it revamped Star One?
TheRoopsy thumbnail
@soumya the show has turned into such a sadistic saga that we really need adda to keep our hopes alive after our daily dose of ranting...
Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As always a brilliant analysis on a below average epi Tanu di!!

geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

@soumya the show has turned into such a sadistic saga that we really need adda to keep our hopes alive after our daily dose of ranting...

You bet Roopali...only the adda is what keeps us going these days..thank heavens for that!
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Soumya ROFL ðŸ¤£ Nabbya getting inspired by BD in her saat din eh ðŸ˜†

@Roopali OMG I watched that dil se dia hua whatever about the totruing husband yesterday, it comes at 10:00 now and my grandmother and mom seem to love that and that new show Meri Maa which is at 9. I think DABH is gonna have good competition after a while with this. Such rona dhona shows ðŸ¤¢
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

@Roopali OMG I watched that dil se dia hua whatever about the totruing husband yesterday, it comes at 10:00 now and my grandmother and mom seem to love that and that new show Meri Maa which is at 9. I think DABH is gonna have good competition after a while with this. Such rona dhona shows ðŸ¤¢

I have no idea about the shows Jen, I just saw Star One being replaced it, hence the doubt...
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Originally posted by: geno0309

You bet Roopali...only the adda is what keeps us going these days..thank heavens for that!

even AnYa wedding is keeping us hooked, but as learned from the past experience the most awaited things turn out to be fugly herestill hoping against the hope that AnYa wedding will make things much much better...
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

@Soumya ROFL ðŸ¤£ Nabbya getting inspired by BD in her saat din eh ðŸ˜†

Kuch toh asar ho loonie quilla mein rehne kaa...I won't be surprised if Navya took a leap and N is shown as a saas..she'll be a BD replica🤣
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Originally posted by: geno0309

Kuch toh asar ho loonie quilla mein rehne kaa...I won't be surprised if Navya took a leap and N is shown as a saas..she'll be a BD replica🤣

@bold then even her kamal-ass will leave her and reside abroad😆
geno0309 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

@bold then even her kamal-ass will leave her and reside abroad😆

Arrey nahin..you forget, she won't have a acid tongue..she will very sweetly get everyone to do her chores...she is the new age saas...sweet talk everyone into doing things..no image kharaab that way😉