Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Tanu- awsum take as usual! I remembered your warning since saturday's adda abt todays and this tracks true colors and was actually quite  prepared😊! But still I was shocked! The point is now we really dont know which is the worst track till now, kanpur fiasco, woh saat din, office track or maybe the next one in line!😆 
All this dumbness, silliness or whatever they showed could have been so much more tolearble if only there was a atleast a streak of romance in it, but no, this is love story with nayi soch, how can we think of it. As you rightly said I was so pissed off that Anant didnt even pay much attention to his lady's new avatar, isnt that strange for the lattoo that he usually is. Amar sir was the only bright spot! And finally I was really feeling sad for Anant sitting all alone, while devijee burdening all the responsibilities. What torture at a party, its after all a place to enjoy! I found everything so strangely disjointed.
Again, I had questions for Deepu and Meeta, when they were so apprehensive abt their daughters returning on time, what she is doing and so on that they started calling her from 8, when she is supposed to be back at 10, then why werent they more vocal abt it before she left. Anways, high def news coverage will do its job and make Navya jobless in all likelihood. What I would really not like is that the same supportive Anant who was all yes for Navyas job in the begining be the reason at the end for her to quit. This would again be so unlike Anants character. Let Anant explode, let their be some mature talk atleast between them to clear the MU but let not the integrity of his character be so damaged that its boyond repair. Last but not the least, I really cant figure out the connection between Cvs repeatedly reminding of the marriage and Navya not introducing Anant as her fiance to Amar! whats the catch any idea?
shanukit007 thumbnail
After All, their is apost by u, Tanu...

I m definately missing ur post...

*Updated*

Nice take, Tanu Their r many point in which i think CV has to take d notes so that such parts r to be considered in future. Some of them r

1. Navya is again back in tome magar, lekin, etc. (manna ki navya Stranger se aise tone me baat karti hai but atleast she should be frank with d Anant as he is her Fiance)
  2. While reading ur post, I can to know that only Navya is serious about her work & check every single detail As other were enjoying d party, This should also be consider by CV
  3. Ur random Musing Said that Bua Dadi say that she has to do all d work, I think this might be a Joke of d Year provided by d CV itself...

But overall enjoy d epi as their is a factor contain that whether anant know that ultimate status of himself in d party????????/

That all from my side, Hope i doesn't say anything out of d line...

Edited by shanukit007 - 12 years ago
appu_12 thumbnail

Good night guys!  I think this is enuf for today!

imnowhere thumbnail
Updated take at page 1.
And just imagine how annoying it is when u type out something really long and posting it leaves it all boom!😡
TheRoopsy thumbnail
thanks for the new adda tanu...there is sooo much to rant about...first things first...lack of proper communication is the reason for all the relationship disaster and AnYa are surely moving ahead in the same line in my POV. Why on earth navya had a problem in frankly telling anant that the party is only for employees? Was it such a long sentence that navya could not say in one go and start with utmost annoying "woh...main...woh...anant"😡speak up you dumb beauty, staying quiet won't do wonders for you duh-ah...I was super pissed off when navya did not introduce anant as her fiance...has she really developed a soft corner for amar sir, I feel so and anant's insecurity is not to be questioned here...navya is wrong here...there will be loads of drama and lots of tamasha in the party and loony land with this late night party and with Cinderella having the deadline of 10'o clock some big mess awaiting their way for sure...back to the party, how suddenly navya became the most efficient employee of the laal office is the biggest doubt for me...10 days before she used to sit idle for the whole day and now she is only one working, looking after everything around...looks silly 😆amar-sharmistha looked like the lead today, they made entry in style and as anant said "hero toh aakhri mein aata hai"...poor he looked like a pappu, bloody CV's popat bana ke rakh diya anant ka😡 I feel bad for him...his character assassinationhope to see no more kaka-mumu tomorrow...wish we could get old days back, when we became all bekaboo seeing them together...now we even fear seeing them togetherI seem more interested in amar-sharmistha love story more than A & N at this point of time...look how things change, all thanks to the CV's...😆 Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
luvAnant thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG What a crappy episode ...can't beleive I used to be a big fan of this show...I think the CV's have lost it now...luckily I'm gonna be off for the next 2 weeks for my xmas break and wont have to torture myself to watch this crap being  dished out...Will definitely peek in the adda time to time...will get active after the new year...hopefully the show takes  a turn for the better  by then...all u lovely ladies  have a wonderful xmas and happy new year in advance
TheRoopsy thumbnail
what did the kids find funny today? how can they say anant was cute😆 Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Okie...here  I go...first things first!
Thanks a  lot Tanu🤗 for the adda and the wonderful take--like everyone I have been missing your takes too!

And yes I caught the episode...wanted to show my solidarity with all the mates who caught it-LOL wanted to see how bad it actually was!

- More than the polka dot outfits, it was A's ridiculous glasses that bothered me to no end! Arrey pehna toh pehna...did you have to put them on for half the show????

-A's kaka act...HOMP seems like a mild word now...I think in the process of not over-acting,they ended up making SS longer-act(I know there's no phrase like that..but invented one for director's' behoodi direction today!😡 seriously!!!

-N's acting...I feel like pleading the 5th again, but what the heck I will rant instead!!! Are the Cvs writing the role of Navya keeping in mind the character itself or Soumya's acting skills? Why isn't there any depth to her character? why is she stuck in a 2 dimentional portrayal of either shy, timid,won't bite your finger if you put it in my mouth kinds OR hyper, completely oblivious to her environment, suffering from verbal diarrhea kinds ???She is the SP heroine for heaven's sake!! Inspite his OTT acting today, SS was watchable when he was being his lonely sad bf self! Annoying yes, but watchable due to his acting skills! Am afraid I can't say the same for Soumya! I feel the more the track's moving in a saas-bahu direction, the worser her acting is getting!!!

-BD,RamaB, DA Sr...I really donno what to make out of that segment...they talk of the impending wedding, talk abt N's working kartoos,and bitch abt her in general...is it just me or its disgusting to see how the hone waali bahu is perceived in that household???

-I am with everyone...Navya & A sir relationship is very weird to say the least...no boss would cover your ass like that! especially when you have been employed for just abt a month!

-And frankly I thought Navya was being BD today-minus her caustic tongue..she was politely ordering ppl, not really doing any work herself!!!

-And yes, it is suppaa weird that Navya can talk to Appy and Ritz but not tell Anant the truth...agar abhi yeh haal hai..what will she do after wedding? If you are always scared abt disappointing or upsetting your bf, why do you do things that cause that reaction in him? Either you are stupid, or your bf is too touchy/feely!!! and in their case, its a combination of both...wonderful,sone pe suhaga!!!

Edited by geno0309 - 12 years ago
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Originally posted by: geno0309

And frankly I thought Navya was being BD today-minus her caustic tongue..she was politely ordering ppl, not really doing any work herself!!!

you made me forget all the disappointment and cracked me up🤣
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

you made me forget all the disappointment and cracked me up🤣

LOL..am glad Roopali:)