Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithyaramani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the lovely post...Looks like they did not shoot much during the weekend or they don't have the next track script so they r dragging...I am looking for this job track to have a closure when the video is released in high def...
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome take as usual i so missed it and regarding epsidoe jitna kam bolo utna acha hai its really annoying navya as usual dumb none in todays world behave like that and was so irritating with his acts but onething i liked abt him was he was so patiently sitting and was understanding navya but god knows when he will burst or keep mum as usual ignoring navya
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Mannat: WC..

@Preet: Hahaha I had more colourful words in mind rather than mediocre..But kya karein, you have to maintain a certain decorum...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Will look forward to your take hun..

@Nams: Aww its okay..Now that I think about it, the episode is not even worth ranting..You take plenty of rest and catch you tomorrow..πŸ€—

@nithyaramani: Hello there! I know, nothing happened in today's episode..This show is becoming more and more boring day by day..Nothing excites me anymore..And this MU drama is just being forced down our throats..🀒 I actually want this office drama to be over ASAP..

@Sara: Thank you for the reply :) I know, Navya behaved like the biggest idiot on earth today..😑Anant actually surprised me with his patient behaviour in the party..Considering his nature, its a wonder how he managed to sit quietly without whining about how she is not spending time with him..Makes me all the more sorry for him..

Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tanu, thanks for the shelter and the take! As usual it is rocking! I have lost all hopes in the show but the adda is the place to be. I am so stuck up at work that I am going to rant away to glory after a bit! Just wanted to peep in to say A BIG Hello! to all the ladeej log.
BTW, SS is so obsessed with his new look that he has been posting pics everywhere...I think he caught the cold in the head while in Jammu..🀒
ragnee thumbnail
hi Tanu...Very well written... amazing an episode like this one also motivated you to write ..πŸ‘

I have no comments on this show anymore... 
will catch you sometimes in between... but for sure I am not going to regular viewer anymore... but I will miss your takes on the episode ...will log in sometimes just to read your takes...

Take care dearies...πŸ€— 

laddoo598 thumbnail
@Anjali: Thank you for the reply :) I too have no hopes for the redemption of Navya..CVs have destroyed the show..What a shame really..So much for nayi soch and all..Will look forward to your views on the episode if you end up watching it..

@Renuka: Thank you for the reply sweets..I had made up my mind about posting the adda today, its just my luck that the episode had to be so ridiculous..πŸ˜† I don't blame you for giving up on the show..There are greener pastures out here..I myself watch the show out of obligation more than anything else..But I would request you to keep dropping in here..I would hate to lose touch with you just because Navya is getting more and more crappy day by day..
roomni thumbnail
Tanu, great to read your take after such a long time. Missed you my dear.
I am feeling so low today. Why are they ruining this show? Everything appears disjointed, loosely put together. Navya and Anant are out of college now and yet continue to behave like high school kids. I had said once that this serial is very real but now I really don't know where all this is leading.
Sorry for cribbing like this but I'm so disappointed that I had to share it with my forum friends.😭😭
laddoo598 thumbnail
@Roomni: So true!! And is it just me or the actors look pretty uninterested with the happenings too? Its like they too know the story is heading nowhere and hence the bored attitude..Nothing is exciting about this show anymore..There was a time when I used to wait impatiently for the clock to strike 10 and now I actually have to prepare myself for the worst before sitting down to watch the show..I am not sure whether the makers know what they want to do with the story at all..They keep stressing that the office thing is temporary then why weave a MU track out of it? I know I might be touted as being pessimistic but I don't see things improving in the near future either..
BTW thanks for the reply :)
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Update my take ...
see you all tomorrow
laddoo598 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Updated my take πŸ˜ƒ

Sooper Phunny take as always Jenny Ben..Its a wonder how you manage to draw humour out of the crappiest episodes..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I know Anant's outfit from head to toe was fugly!! 🀒 And even I was wondering about whether or not the Creepy Baba and Angry Papa know about Anant accompanying Navya to the party..Didn't DA tell them? Or did she think Hari Om's consent would suffice? I am also sure that something or someone will keep Navya from reaching home at 10..This show never loses out on opportunities to land the lead couple in trouble..🀒