Karan tacker - 2011 Indian TV's most desirable men

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
😳
He is full of sex appeal. His lean body clubbed with his killer looks makes him immensely desirable. Karan Tacker currently seen in the male lead in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai in Star Plus as Viren is very woman's dream. Girls want to have someone like him in their life and can't help going ga-ga over him. His character in the daily shows him as the ideal son, grandson and brother. He is the kind of guy; you would like to take home to meet your parents.

He definitely is the guy of every women's dream πŸ˜³
Perfect description of KT πŸ˜
M not sure I wanna take him home🀣.. as it is my  family is certified bunch of nut heads.. we need a dose of sanity not more lunacyπŸ˜†i'd love to have a friend like him.. for fulltime entertainment. but dk abt dating..πŸ˜†
He is one hell of a HOT guy I'm crazy about! πŸ€ͺ Super true description! Him as Viren is obviously an ideal material! And him as Karan in dhinchak! πŸ˜‰ He deserves to be the 'most desirable man'! 😍
Love him! Been watching him since LNMDJ days and he's come such a long way! He totally deserves to be part of Indian TV's most desirable men!
love u karan...u r my dream guy