Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Halla Bol 97 - Lets Try to Bring PKYEK Back - Page 48

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
kiara, why did u post that message on Kish's wall. Mods are considering locking the forum because of something else and Vivah and their PDA articles are a very small issue in in the set of big issues about this forum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

kiara, why did u post that message on Kish's wall. Mods are considering locking the forum because of something else and Vivah and their PDA articles are a very small issue in in the set of big issues about this forum.

Not in Kish's wall! I didnot post ANYTHING ON HER WALL!!! Argh today is a horrible day for me I seriously gotta go back to bed! 

But it is still a issue !
AraBearxo thumbnail
Argh I was watcing the promos for that soubhagini or something and it was so mentally disturbing! Star one was so much better!
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
kiara i just read it in kish's wall's chat thread. and frankly mods want to close the forum because a couple of members leave no chance to pick fights with other members and not because of Vivah bashing, though I agree that even that we are doing too much.
AraBearxo thumbnail

kiara i just read it in kish's wall's chat thread. and frankly mods want to close the forum because a couple of members leave no chance to pick fights with other members and not because of Vivah bashing, though I agree that even that we are doing too much.

Status Dish (I deleted the comment just now) not her wall!! Maine uske wall ko TOUCH BHI NAHI KIYA!! ðŸ˜†

yeah!!! Arrrghhh!!! I need to think abt something... uno what i'll drool over UV  or chat wiw someone I really need to get that promo off my head. I HATE LIFEOK!!! SO NOT OK!😡
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
arre y do u bother about that stupi channel yaar. let it rot in hell😆
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Helloo...anyone here?
AraBearxo thumbnail

arre y do u bother about that stupi channel yaar. let it rot in hell😆

aaree I just wanted to know what makes this channel so hatable so site par gayi by mistake opened that  link of that show about the abusive husband and I changed the tab and then some video started playing so I went tru tabs to check where and then watched the promo of that show and IT WAS MENTALLY DISTURBING. The husband is so aarrgghh!! He burns her feet with an i red hot iron thingy dunno y and then he tries to hurt her with a scissor because she wanted two maids one male and other female!
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
hi tanzie, will just return after sending PMs.
updated next chappy of my ff
AraBearxo thumbnail
Any one what is the story of Daksh,Sati and Shiva???