Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Monday 19th Dec 2011 (Page 6)

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

LOL - Me and my overtime thinking and confusing...LOL - lakshmi/baghi/karthi Tongue - adi nichayam enaku undu..LOL for confusing u..

akka again i joined ur list after watching todays episode and read all the comments about TA behaviour.I am the first person who got doubt on TA.later i changed my opinion.but now ...Tongue.

Thanks pearl for the update and side comments.

shruti acting excellent today.Clapapt BGM alsoStar.how TA allow his soulmate to go.no way at all.something is missing.ShockedConfused

charukaga thulsiya vitu koduka chancea illa.

I Think  joseph informed to TA about charu after wedding anniversary.so TA try to expose charu to everyone.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmisobeysThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pearl for the pearl of the update of a sad episode.

@Shubba: I am also starting to believe TA is acting. But unless they can show a solid reason for TA acting, it won't go well with us. The single reason, I could say this possibility is because TA is shown changed a lot which no one can believe easily and Thulasi is suffering heavily and now they have separated also. And TA has uttered certain things to her, (as you said as points) which are not to be said and because of which he could not be forgiven. Did he himself wants the separation? Remember Karthik was paining Anandi in 'Kolangal' this way as he wanted separation from her as that way only she could be happy according to him. Has he some heatlh problem which he got to know very late? But Thulasi is in a very precarious position now. Still TA could secretly help her in education. Thus any number of thoughts are possible. it is not easy at this time to believe that TA is harsh on T just because he believes Charu and her acting. At the same time, it is not proper if they show that TA acted just for curing Charu from her psycho illness.

Edited by maha2us - 19 December 2011 at 11:56pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmisobeysThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.KarthiN90

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

[QUOTE=Theiva]

I somehow think the CT"s are openly letting us know (rather wants to confuse us) that TA is only acting. It was so obvious in the episode - He feeling irritated at GW words, not stopping T as such and they seemed to show TA's reaction then and then and hinting us. So the issue and set of events triggered by then is going to be something big. They seem to convince us or confuse us by showing 

various expression from TA.really difficult to predict anything from his expression.

good job by deepak.and also kumaran sir.

selvalakshmisobeysGayashriThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
@shubba : akka now ur side is increasing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
How about things going this way? Earlier TA believed, C and KP are marrying and so TA was harsh on T and that time, he was not acting. On the day, they had dinner at star hotel, Kanakku or Joe told something about Charu's plans and so TA behaved in a totally different way to T for the disappointment of Charu. Then came the day, TA and Charu had 'Shivrathri' and T slept well. On that day, TA got to know something about him based on medical check up and decided to behave in a different way. And from then on, TA has started acting. But we have to see what the director has in store for us.

Very very sorry!!!!! Why? What I write can never happen because if by chance this happens, it will automatically become 'Thulasi Dosham'.

Edited by maha2us - 20 December 2011 at 12:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmiThendralfanTTfanKarthiN90

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged

@Maha.. me too feel the same.. but i think he might have known this before coming to his house on the marriage day as his expressions were confusing after that. He might have suspected Joseph's handwriting on the letter which was received by Tuls..Lets see ..

But appreciate the team for really making us ponder upon the serial!

selvalakshmiGayashriThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.KarthiN90

mala_15 Senior Member
mala_15
mala_15

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
                                Thanks Pearl for the update.

TA has really become a dumb character Angry as he is not able to understand as to what is happening around him Evil Smile but scolded Puvi and Thulasi for advicing him to keep a distance from that psycho Ouch . I felt happy to see Puvi supporting Thulasi  Stern Smile when the whole family were against her Stern Smile which clearly showed that he is the only sensible person in that family Thumbs Up .

Finally Thulasi has left Thamizh for sometime Unhappy as it is now necessary for him to understand about the value of his wife Unhappy and that will happen only if our heroine is away from him Disapprove .

Moreover it was very sad to see Thulasi's situation Unhappy when she pleaded with Kalyani to give shelter in her house Unhappy as she will not be able to go to MM's house Unhappy but now we need to see whether Kalyani's mother will allow Thulasi to stay in their house Day Dreaming . Kalyani's conversation to Thulasi about TA's behaviour was 100% true Thumbs Up .

selvalakshmiThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.KarthiN90

Gayashri Senior Member
Gayashri
Gayashri

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Excellent update Pearl and great comments all !! Smile

Though i maintain that TA is acting, unless the real convincing reason for acting is brought out by the director, no one is going to be convinced...Stern Smile  TA's expressions are indeed unpredictable...may be director wants this only...and yeah he achieved it, half the viewers feel he acting and the other half otherwise...

@ Jan50 - you aptly said TA is unforgivable both the ways...

T! Bravo! though the episode was sad one, it was a positive one to move forward faster...Looks like there may be some important scenes not shown in promo...let us keep our fingers crossed Confused

selvalakshmiThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.KarthiN90

Go to top