Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Monday 19th Dec 2011 (Page 4)

Thendralfan Senior Member
Thendralfan
Thendralfan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
@Jan50:
We all want T to be bold and not to be a cry baby running behind TA and expecting his support..
But at the same time, we also don't want TA to act this rude to T .. As far as T is concerned, TA is all in all with some well wishers like Deepa , Kalyani , MM, Paati , Mohan and Pavi .. These well wishers can't do much in T's life except give her moral support..It is TA who is the person whom she trusts the most ..This is what stressed from the beginning of the serial and that is what T mentioned during TT's anniversary celebration..So, if TA is not acting and is really this mad at T for Charu's sake, don't u think this is too much of a punishment for T just for doubting Charu ..

Edited by Thendralfan - 19 December 2011 at 5:08pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmisobeysTheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.NixkieKarthiN90

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
@thendralfan,
According to Ta, Chaaru is all innocence, graceful personified who has a large heart to  forgive and forget the dumping she received from TA. When it comes to T, though he loves her he can not take any different view point from her specially about Chaaru, that too doubting her character. Already he has some anger against T for picking up a fight with his mother and sending away Chaaru and trusting Sudha andvPuvi whom he hates. As far as Ta is concerned Chaaru and KP are his saviours whose reputation T is damaging. So it is not acting. What ever he feels about T is genuine. It is normal in marriages where the couples start fighting at some point when they have a hard time. Specially men, when they have a hard time with job they take it out on their wives. Here the problem they are facing is multifold.so definitely TA is not acting. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmisobeysThendralfanTTfanPearl.KarthiN90

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you Pearl for a nice update!

@Smiles: Like Thendralfan said, TA must be acting. Until now we admired TT's relationship which is (was) based on pure selfless love, but now all of a sudden there no more love between TT?! The love that was praised in court/newspapers is not be seen anywhere between TT. That is not believable. We usually get to know the value of a person when she/he is about to move away from us or isn't anymore with us. No matter how mad TA might be at T, if she is about to leave him/ move away from his life, it is something natural to expect him to react, he either has to be shocked or sad. But today he did not show any of these. It was something like, i will come after you once i am done with whatever i planned. He did not really try to stop her, but was just making clear for T that it was her decision to leave him. TA even did not ask her where she would go if she leaves his house when he knows that she won't go to MM's house or hasn't any other place to go. The same TA brought Divya (AP's daughter) home despite the consequences he had to face as she couldn't go to her hubby again. Will his anger on T make him so heartless towards his own wife?! I don't think so. If he does not show any concern or care for his wife, but wouldn't he be atleast concerned for the reason that she is a girl if we see how concerned he was for the saftey of the girls in PA's shop? I don't know why, but i think someone was following T after she left the house. :S If he acts, he might be following T in every way so that nothing happens to her.:S Whatever through acting, TA became a loser and will remain for me until he sufffers alot.

T leaving TA looked forced to me. I am happy she decided to walk out of that house, but the reason was not convincing enough. Or i think i did not expect it to be this way. It was not the first time GW cursed her and TA keeping quiet or TA blaming T for his problems. It happened durings SQ's wedding too and he pushed her away infront of Charu too. It looks so fake and makes me to think this is all what their marriage is about?! Neither of them tried to save their marriage (well T tried but gave up easily). It is like we liked each other, got married, now things don't seem to work so that they decide to separate. This sounds more funny than serious. This is not T's character. She used to love a father who never had shown any affecttion and never thought of leaving him, but she left TA. It is out of her character. After seeing the promo i thought TA provoked her to leave the house or forced her but does not seem to be the case here. They should have come up with a stronger reason for T to leave him.

@Jan:
Come on Jan, you expect this cry baby to solve her own problems?! Something i hate in T is her sympathy seeking act instead of solving her own problems and on this way expecting others to help her but she never ever did anything to come out of her miseries. She just runs to save the people around her, if it comes to her, she is a equal dumbo like TA. Just like you seem to hate TA now, i was disliking this stupid heroine during Vel's track.

This track is too contradicting just like my comments. LOL   

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmiThendralfanTTfanJan50Arizes.Pearl.Nixkie

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

tThis is not T's character. She used to love a father who never had shown any affecttion and never thought of leaving him, but she left TA. It is out of her character. After seeing the promo i thought TA provoked her to leave the house or forced her but does not seem to be the case here. They should have come up with a stronger reason for T to leave him.

Exactly what I was thinking Theiva... Thulasi is the persistent one when it comes to fighting for the affection of one. But my thinking is that perhaps Thulasi simply feels like she has lost the battle, and not the war, and needs some new motivation, idea, and advice to proceed with what she can do to win. After all, TA is going back to Banglore and she will be stuck by herself in that hell house #2.

She has definitely not given up on TA  but reached a point where she's completely at a loss what to do and is tired and too heartbroken to hear the mean words coming out of TA's mouth. The things he says is 100 times worse to hear for Thulasi than the things her father and Padma said to her as it is from TA. But if TA is acting, I'm sure he knows Thulasi is not the suicidal type as she has been humiliated much further by the entire town before and she stuck through it so he doesn't worry she will go and do something stupid. 

Anywho, this is a pivotal point for Charu to push further and faster with her super plans.. so these evils countdown started LOL

selvalakshmisobeysThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
The point is T cannot take harsh words from TA and the tension within her was building up. In a strange way Puvi supporting her and TA rejecting it might have made her feel worse as TA just does not seem to love her anymore. Like the straw that broke the camel's back she could take it no more and in any case she might have not left if TA was going to stay in Chennai.
TA's behaviour does make us feel he is acting but i still feel there can be no justification for driving T up the wall just to save C and get rid of his guilt feeling. TA will need more than a life time to make up to T though T will melt once he says sorry Kuttimma i did not know any other way.
Wonder how Kesav, GW, Lavs will be made to pay... Charu will escape as everyone will sympathise with her for being unwell and this will include T.

selvalakshmisobeysThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Vow! Folks. This serial has surely stirred us. We are all enjoying it immensely and sharing our thoughts even though we may differ I our opinions. Hope this serial continues to be interesting and we keep posting our thoughts. It feels like we are all watching a movie together in a theater. Thank you all. Keep talking.

selvalakshmikuttyponnuThendralfanTTfanPearl.Arizes.KarthiN90

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

T leaving TA looked forced to me. I am happy she decided to walk out of that house, but the reason was not convincing enough. Or i think i did not expect it to be this way. It was not the first time GW cursed her and TA keeping quiet or TA blaming T for his problems. It happened durings SQ's wedding too and he pushed her away infront of Charu too. It looks so fake and makes me to think this is all what their marriage is about?! Neither of them tried to save their marriage (well T tried but gave up easily). It is like we liked each other, got married, now things don't seem to work so that they decide to separate. This sounds more funny than serious. This is not T's character. She used to love a father who never had shown any affecttion and never thought of leaving him, but she left TA. It is out of her character. After seeing the promo i thought TA provoked her to leave the house or forced her but does not seem to be the case here. They should have come up with a stronger reason for T to leave him.

@Jan:
Come on Jan, you expect this cry baby to solve her own problems?! Something i hate in T is her sympathy seeking act instead of solving her own problems and on this way expecting others to help her but she never ever did anything to come out of her miseries. She just runs to save the people around her, if it comes to her, she is a equal dumbo like TA. Just like you seem to hate TA now, i was disliking this stupid heroine during Vel's track.

This track is too contradicting just like my comments. LOL   

T walking out just suits the proverb "Drops of water make Ocean".. She was keeping on suffering and prevailing thru the taunts, insults and humiliation right from her childhood from MM, Padma, her half siblings, and now GW and many..So her saturation point was almost there until TA came to her life. Once it all started off, after the wedding anniversary, the level of oozing out of pressure was just very little. And today, TA keeping silent all thru GW's rubbish talks, Sudha's selfishness, and the main point "I have only suffered after marrying u" is more than enough for her to get provoked,still she was waiting patiently...but when TA was keeping quiet when GW asked her to walk out, it was all done. We might be keeping out on many things with patience even when the damamge/insults are more. But a small issue or not even a issue, just teasing will be enough for us to break out and take a decision drastically. In T's case it was the same thing. Her wait was all over and she gave up, her biggest hope in life aka TA, she cud not take it he was behaving so harsh and heartless to her.

T has to pour out her feelings to someone and it is kalyani now...she has to open up to someone..this is quiet normal. But what will be next step of T??...But even before she starts thinking Mohan and Co are doing enough damage to her. So even before she could think what next, new set of problems...so she will be forced to only cry and will be helpless somehow.

I somehow think the CT"s are openly letting us know (rather wants to confuse us) that TA is only acting. It was so obvious in the episode - He feeling irritated at GW words, not stopping T as such and they seemed to show TA's reaction then and then and hinting us. So the issue and set of events triggered by then is going to be something big. They seem to convince us or confuse us by showing TA's reactions..LOL
LOL theiva, i was also thinking if they will show TA made sude T was safe after she left, if at all he is acting...Tongue..lets see...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmiThendralfanTTfanPearl.NixkieKarthiN90

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Thank you Pearl for the superb update and comments..!! Hug

Shubba akka Surely not, even though you implemented, we do agree with you for the reasons and we do feel that it may be true.. I am truly ready for all the thittus from the members..Hug along with you if this side of thinking is wrong.. Tongue Hug

Suddenly from last week, I feel they have shifted their 'Wednesday good episode' thought to Mondays'.. Last week was the confrontation and this week it was Thulasi walking away from TA.. Awesome episode. 

GW as if waiting for the needle size hole to come into got a very big hole to go through.. OMG how come TA kept quite listening to everything.. I can understand his anger towards GW.. but even though he is acting he could have told back to GW.. as this would not affect his acting (if at all he is acting).. and also because he said Thulasi it is her decision of leaving.. If at all he did not have any intentions of Thulasi leaving him.. why didn't he talk back to GW.. Did he really wanted Thulasi to leave him for his drama.. Lets see everything is confusing here..

I guess after Mohan's scene then it may be Deepa and Kalyani with TA scene.. and that may be the reason for TA being more mad thinking of Lav's condition.. and hence the dialog of fake love.. 

As Theiva said, it is not Thulasi's character to leave TA at once for the situation which she has faced before.. and even TA told once that it is Thulasi's confidence is what made her father to understand her love.. and I agree for the answer of this from Shubba akka too, TA's mounam was the provoking point for Thulasi.. at least if TA had told GW to keep quite even though he could not talk directly.. that would have been Thulasi's strength and feel she would have stayed back.. 

It was really sad to see Thulasi has no place and has landed up at Kalyani's place and it was so sweet of them receiving her whole heartily.. It is indeed a safe place after all, it is her future sister-in-law cum friend's house.. It was sad when she said she couldn't even go to Deepa's house.. Cry The way she spoke everything to Kalyani was sad and heartbreaking scene.. 

Thulasi walking out and TA watching it from upstairs and with the BGM was an awesome scene.. The team need an applause for reminding with the Thendral Poongatre song and the theme of the whole story being the importance of woman's life..  Clap

@Everyone: Superb comments from everyone Hug

Edited by TTfan - 19 December 2011 at 9:45pm

selvalakshmiThendralfanvjayamArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Go to top