India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Monday 19th Dec 2011 (Page 3)

desicpn Groupbie
desicpn
desicpn

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Pearl27 not sure about your real name.Thanks for writting such a lenghty episode without missing any details.Great Job

Desi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmisobeysssmily_facevjayamTTfanPearl.KarthiN90

acornn Senior Member
acornn
acornn

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Thulz storming away from TA is as important as their marriage. Thulz has a penchant to be impulsive….the way she drove TA to accept her marriage proposal then and there in the school with the threat of taking her life if he decided otherwise….and now again, she is the force majeure who has decided to walk away. While she was on the money when she cornered TA to marry her, she is on the wrong when she decided to pack her bags and walk away today.

It takes two to tango in a marriage and relationship. T'n'TA marriage has been built on the edifice of equal partnership, confidence, trust, openness, mutual respect, companionship,  and being unselfish. TA has always treated her with respect barring the current phase where he is psycho mode and during the loan fiasco. He has always celebrated her and backed her to the hilt no matter what the issue or situation has been.

T'n'TA relationship had been characterized ebb & flows with low of punctuated commas but no full stops until now. Thulz, while she has every reason to be angry and [email protected] TA for his moronic & chauvinistic behavior….walking out is an extreme step.  Thulz has always held her end of the relationship until now. While T has been positive and super supportive of TA…..but now it looks she lost the trust and faith in TA and she has failed to decode TA's current posturing without giving any benefit of doubt - which she offered MM, Vel...et al.

With T back to her domicile, it would be great if TA makes arrangement through TPS or others to put T back in Engg School or T finds her own way.

Edited by acornn - 19 December 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmiTheivavjayamTTfanPearl.Arizes.NixkieKarthiN90

desicpn Groupbie
desicpn
desicpn

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
acornn I don't agree with you that T is at fault for walking away.
The reason she walked out was not because GW was verbally killing her but Ta remained silent during the whole conversation.Thats a big red flag for any relationship.Just because people fell in love and married doesn't mean they have to think that moment and just accept all verbal abuses.I mean if he had asked his mom to keep quiet or said anything then I agree but he was just sitting there silently agreeing with everything.And for T she has never felt what is normal life.I think she needs to get some fresh air .She needs to enjoy other aspects of life instead of always getting tortued by MIL and his husbands ex.Just because food and shelter is provided not only T any women shouldn't  just get scoldings from MIL .I mean what your going to achieve.A golden badge which says I'm the most patient women in the world.She did the right thing by walking way.There are ways to survive.Yes its harder but you will be happy at the end .

Thanks
Desi

Edited by desicpn - 19 December 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmisobeysrselviTTfanJan50Arizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Thendralfan Senior Member
Thendralfan
Thendralfan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
watching the episode again, I am leaning more towards TA is acting ..  
I guess the whole idea of acting has started after the anniversary celebration... Kanagu and Joseph should have spoken and Joseph shud have opened about loan sharks and Psycho's plan.. and TA shud have known about this and started the whole plan.. From that time only TA started his rude talks starting with " I acted in front of everyone that I am not angry at you Angry and there is no love and affection today but just hatred.."AngryDead
The CT are trying hard to make us believe that TA is not acting but we overtime thinkers cannot believe that TA 's character can be changed/ damaged to this extent...So we expect and trust that TA is still good and only acting ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmiTheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.NixkieKarthiN90

sobeys Groupbie
sobeys
sobeys

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
This was such a sad episode to watch Cry
TA never expected T to walk out in him and his expression from the terrace was to sad to watchCry
I think it was great Thulasi went to Kalyani's house she will be safer there compared to MM house with Padma
The only positives about this episode is Thulasi knows everyone's true face and that TA is a brainless person .
It was so sad to see her cry on Kalyani saying she lost to life !! Don't worry Thulasi the game has just started and TA will come for you Big smile

selvalakshmiTheivaJan50TTfanPearl.Arizes.NixkieKarthiN90

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I don't think Tamil is acting either. 

- He believes his Shaki friend too much and respects her also for giving him a job.
- All evidence points in favour of Charu
- Tamil naturally has guilt feelings still for Charu and he wants her to get married too
- Tamil believes Kesav
- If he were acting, how come he cannot tell this to his wife
- He is hurting Tulasi way too much, if he were acting he would not let her leave the house
- If he was acting the scene at Bangalore in the bedroom would have been different.  He listened to Charu's advice then he started being nice again to Tulasi.
- The director is cornering Tulasi from all sides, similiar to the court episode where she stands alone
- Tamil never said anything to his mom when she talked bad about Tulasi because he is mad at her himself and he knows that his mother does not really like Tulasi anyways
- It is unlikely he found out from GP, or Kanagu or Joseph about Charu since Tulasi is not aware of this
- Tamil must hate Tulasi so Charu makes her next move for her climax to reach soon

Either way I want Tamil to suffer!!!  This guy can be silly at times.  

A 'Sorry Kuttima, please forgive me.  Let's forget about the past and think about the future together' while holding Tulasi's hands is not enough!

It's kinda sad to see how the hero's character has transformed and changed so much...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmisobeysmala_15TheivaThendralfanvjayamTTfanJan50Pearl.Arizes.NixkieKarthiN90

Thendralfan Senior Member
Thendralfan
Thendralfan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
@Smiles..
After watching today's episode, if we think TA is not acting , then where is the love between TT ?
He behaves exactly as Pei and GW expects and this is the only way to bring the psycho out .. 
Let us see..

selvalakshmiTheivavjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with smiles86. TA is not acting. It is kind of too far fetched. Based on what happened last year before and during court scene, some people are making this prediction. Last year Ta knew for sure what his family was doing and made them believe he doubted T just to spring a shock on them. But this time he has no idea about the schemers who are doing a brilliant job. Looks like people can not accept the fact that Ta has changed due to circumstances.his main drawback is his male chauvinism because of which he is not sharing anything with T. The fact is he does not know his weakness.added to this is his guilt and gullibility. The three qualities are a terrible lethal combination.
As desicpn said, T can not be faulted for walking out on Ta. The disagreement T/TA have is not just a trivial matter like having a dispute over furniture selection. T is experiencing a night mare and hell in that house and Ta does not care. Just calling kuttima and showing affection once in a while just does not cut it. It is like petting your dog with out giving it any respect.
TA couldn't care less as to where T was going. He knows she can't go to her father. If it happens that Ta was acting , it is not a good direction of the serial. It will be like a old fashioned mirch masala.TA's character degradation is more realistic. This gives a chance for T to come out of her shell and show some dynamic qualities. That is what I want to see in this serial. This time it should not be Ta who saves her , but herself. She can use the resources she has.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmisobeysGayashriTheivaThendralfanTTfanPearl.Arizes.KarthiN90

Go to top