Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Monday 19th Dec 2011 (Page 2)

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

LOL - Me and my overtime thinking and confusing...LOL - lakshmi/baghi/karthi Tongue - adi nichayam enaku undu..LOL for confusing u..

Thanks for the beautiful update Pearl.

Actually I should thank you Shubba for introducing this thought..atleast now I dont get angry at TA for whatever he is doing now...later if we come to know that he was not acting...appo sethu vachi I can get angry at him...but temporarily I am able to get relieved and watch the show...

But even if you havent mentioned this last week I would have eventually got this doubt today...bcos when it comes to Psycho...TA keeping quiet is normal.

But today when GW was chasing Tulasi away .. TA keeping quiet was abnormal...also TA who came running behind Tulasi into their room and holding her hands...kept quiet and didnt come down is also supsicious. May be he wants GW to let Psycho know that Tulasi went away and TA didnt go running behind her...

Poor Tulasi , she is now going to stay with Kalyani? I think thats how Mohan comes into picture. Looks like Tulasi is going to earn for her living and also for  her studies.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmisobeysTheivaThendralfanvjayamTTfanlavanyazPearl.Arizes.NixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Thanks pearl for the update..cud see you loved to add all the side comments and vent yr feelings!

what to say- a super episode and meaningful..hats off to the CT for handling this superbly..the first scene said a lot abt the complex relationship called marriage and the varied feelings that its partners share...puvi adv TA abt listening to his wife and at the same time not going by what sudha asks him to do --great and well pointed out to TA.. next puvi telling TA why he is shouting at T saying veruppu ethufying and the next moment uttering those same words to sudha--simply great..this somehow tells us not to take such words between couples seriously- it happens in all marriages (yes, but TTs is not all marriages..!!)
TA saying that his peace is lost after marriage somehow holds lot of meaning to me...yes, his life has not been a bed of roses and he needs to get to the bottom of this and realise why this has been so...this is sure to bounce back on GW, Lav and pei, i feel for some reason...

T packing and leaving evoking mixed reactions..while it seems TA deserved it for keeping quiet as GW outpoured the gutter in her, K has a point in asking why T did not insist that it is her house and stay on...but for some reason I think T leaviing is necessary for pei track to proceed.  If she stayed on, it wud be more gutter outpourings and more plans..but her leaving cud give a sense of success to pei and GW, may urge them to plan more boldly ahead to make things worse and finally let their defenses down...

let us see...but in the bargain T has learnt abt each member of TA's family and only TA needs to learn a few things now...

T coming to K's house-super thinking...
TT's acting-class and so also puvi's helpless posn...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmissmily_facelakshyamThendralfanTTfanlavanyazPearl.Arizes.NixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update and comments. What a turn of events. Good That T walked out that evil house. But I was disappointed that Ta did not utter a single word in defense of T against he gutter mouth tirades and allowed her to leave. Where does he think she will go? It is not like Sudha running off to her father's home. If he really cared, is he not concerned that she might commit suicide? Since she is driven to the edge. This is what makes me think he is not acting. He may be cringing a bit with a little guilt. But definitely he is not acting. If he is acting without letting Tulasi in it, then it is highly irresponsible. As usual he does not see the consequences of T driven to the edge.
TA is unforgivable either way acting or no acting.
In the meanwhile Keshav will be digging a grave for psycho. Chaaru's gullible parents are ready to transfer the business to him. 
Sruti's acting was superb today. She broke my heart today pouring her heart out to K. What is her next move.? I am glad Kalyani is kind of engaged to Mohan. That will make the bond stronger for T with Mohan also. The next person who would know is Prabha, thru Deepa. I think help is around for T.

selvalakshmisobeysTheivassmily_facelakshyamThendralfanvjayamTTfanlavanyazPearl.Arizes.KarthiN90

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

Thank you for the update and comments. What a turn of events. Good That T walked out that evil house. But I was disappointed that Ta did not utter a single word in defense of T against he gutter mouth tirades and allowed her to leave. Where does he think she will go? It is not like Sudha running off to her father's home. If he really cared, is he not concerned that she might commit suicide? Since she is driven to the edge. This is what makes me think he is not acting. He may be cringing a bit with a little guilt. But definitely he is not acting. If he is acting without letting Tulasi in it, then it is highly irresponsible. As usual he does not see the consequences of T driven to the edge.

I forgot to mention this earlier - thanks to GW for saying a good dialogue - she said what if T tries to kill herself and put blame on C...even if T had this idea of killing herself, after hearing to GW she would have dropped iit for sure...the force of words that came from T towards towards TA - dont worry i wont get u the name that u chased wife...the force of words for sure came from her after GW told the dialogue i think...lol...but lets see how TA s going to justify his acts/words when everything comes into open..

Edited by shubba - 19 December 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmilakshyamThendralfanvjayamTTfanlavanyazPearl.NixkieKarthiN90verisimilitude

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pearl for the hot update!

wow what an episode to create curiosity among viewers? T finally showing her courage to live peacefully without any disturbances and tortures... She was the one who came to the house with lots of hopes that she can change even the character of GW! Now she herself gets out of the house... TA's expressions really making us crazy on arguing as to he is acting or not... He surely has something in his mind.. But as a hero and a saviour who rescued her from her hardships and becoming her one and all who believes her more than himself cant change his character and acts due to an interference of so called friend!This is the one which really strucks when thinking upon his behaviour towards Tuls.
Whatever Tuls has to find her way to come up in her life.. be it through her friends or  her father.. but I suppose our evergreen couple cant be separated for long! Way to go Tuls..
Kudos to Deepak and Shruti for their wonderful acting!

selvalakshmisobeysmala_15TheivaThendralfanvjayamTTfanlavanyazPearl.Arizes.NixkieKarthiN90

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pearl for the super update! Big smile

I'm surprised they are showing Kalyani's family... is it because she will be marrying Mohan soon?Wink I guess she tells Mohan and then Padma finds out.

Poor Thulasi, it's good she learned Sudha's true colours and good decision to be on her own for awhile. This way, Charu will progress with her plans faster and TA will know truth and we will learn why he's being behaving so idiotically the past month or so.

Still something seemed fishy when GW was thittufying Thuls, he was looking sadly at her (that looked cute Tongue) and then switched to angry face when Thulasi faced him Confused It's hard to believe that TA isn't acting since before whole world had proof that Thuls had cheated him with Vel and Thulasi didn't have to say one word for TA to believe her. So how can TA be trusting all others and ignore Thulasi... just doesn't make sense... guess we have to wait and see

selvalakshmisobeysThendralfanTheivamala_15vjayamTTfanlavanyazPearl.Arizes.NixkieKarthiN90

chits5 Groupbie
chits5
chits5

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Joseph where are you???? We need your help. Please put some sense into TA's head. I hope Periapa and Priamma come to Blg to see KPs parents and come to know about Tulz. Moreover I hope they open their mouth and tell TA what his mom and Lav were talking. Thanks for the wonerful super fast update. Even though this episode is sad, it is helping the serial move fwd.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmisobeysTheivaThendralfanvjayamTTfanlavanyazPearl.Arizes.NixkieKarthiN90

desicpn Groupbie
desicpn
desicpn

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update.I don't have any more doubts he is acting.I do think he has made some arrangements for T to stay somewhere.Maybe through Prabha or some friends.

And also Ta cannot reveal to T about acting because T might spill the beans and there maybe too much confusion.She did throw that Charu is orphan thing without thinking whether she can utter such words. Ta might be acting to figure out who else is with Charu on this drama.Atleast story is moving in right direction.

Me thinks Charu and T are sisters.Maybe twins seperated during birth .Maybe B sold one baby to Charu famiy and got lot of money using that she helped doctor to build hospital.Something secret but definetly feel they are bonded in some way.

Thanks
Desi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmivjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.NixkieKarthiN90

Go to top