Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shubba

πŸ˜† - Me and my overtime thinking and confusing...πŸ˜† - lakshmi/baghi/karthi πŸ˜› - adi nichayam enaku undu..πŸ˜† for confusing u..

akka again i joined ur list after watching todays episode and read all the comments about TA behaviour.I am the first person who got doubt on TA.later i changed my opinion.but now ...πŸ˜›.

Thanks pearl for the update and side comments.

shruti acting excellent today.πŸ‘apt BGM also⭐️.how TA allow his soulmate to go.no way at all.something is missing.πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

charukaga thulsiya vitu koduka chancea illa.

I Think  joseph informed to TA about charu after wedding anniversary.so TA try to expose charu to everyone.

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for the pearl of the update of a sad episode.

@Shubba: I am also starting to believe TA is acting. But unless they can show a solid reason for TA acting, it won't go well with us. The single reason, I could say this possibility is because TA is shown changed a lot which no one can believe easily and Thulasi is suffering heavily and now they have separated also. And TA has uttered certain things to her, (as you said as points) which are not to be said and because of which he could not be forgiven. Did he himself wants the separation? Remember Karthik was paining Anandi in 'Kolangal' this way as he wanted separation from her as that way only she could be happy according to him. Has he some heatlh problem which he got to know very late? But Thulasi is in a very precarious position now. Still TA could secretly help her in education. Thus any number of thoughts are possible. it is not easy at this time to believe that TA is harsh on T just because he believes Charu and her acting. At the same time, it is not proper if they show that TA acted just for curing Charu from her psycho illness.
Edited by maha2us - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

various expression from TA.really difficult to predict anything from his expression.

good job by deepak.and also kumaran sir.

KarthiN90 thumbnail
@shubba : akka now ur side is increasing.
maha2us thumbnail
How about things going this way? Earlier TA believed, C and KP are marrying and so TA was harsh on T and that time, he was not acting. On the day, they had dinner at star hotel, Kanakku or Joe told something about Charu's plans and so TA behaved in a totally different way to T for the disappointment of Charu. Then came the day, TA and Charu had 'Shivrathri' and T slept well. On that day, TA got to know something about him based on medical check up and decided to behave in a different way. And from then on, TA has started acting. But we have to see what the director has in store for us.

Very very sorry!!!!! Why? What I write can never happen because if by chance this happens, it will automatically become 'Thulasi Dosham'.
Edited by maha2us - 12 years ago
verisimilitude thumbnail

@Maha.. me too feel the same.. but i think he might have known this before coming to his house on the marriage day as his expressions were confusing after that. He might have suspected Joseph's handwriting on the letter which was received by Tuls..Lets see ..

But appreciate the team for really making us ponder upon the serial!
mala_15 thumbnail
                                Thanks Pearl for the update.

TA has really become a dumb character 😑 as he is not able to understand as to what is happening around him 😈 but scolded Puvi and Thulasi for advicing him to keep a distance from that psycho  . I felt happy to see Puvi supporting Thulasi  😳 when the whole family were against her 😳 which clearly showed that he is the only sensible person in that family πŸ‘πŸΌ .

Finally Thulasi has left Thamizh for sometime πŸ˜” as it is now necessary for him to understand about the value of his wife πŸ˜” and that will happen only if our heroine is away from him πŸ˜’ .

Moreover it was very sad to see Thulasi's situation πŸ˜” when she pleaded with Kalyani to give shelter in her house πŸ˜” as she will not be able to go to MM's house πŸ˜” but now we need to see whether Kalyani's mother will allow Thulasi to stay in their house 😍 . Kalyani's conversation to Thulasi about TA's behaviour was 100% true πŸ‘πŸΌ .
Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent update Pearl and great comments all !! πŸ˜Š

Though i maintain that TA is acting, unless the real convincing reason for acting is brought out by the director, no one is going to be convinced...😳  TA's expressions are indeed unpredictable...may be director wants this only...and yeah he achieved it, half the viewers feel he acting and the other half otherwise...

@ Jan50 - you aptly said TA is unforgivable both the ways...

T! Bravo! though the episode was sad one, it was a positive one to move forward faster...Looks like there may be some important scenes not shown in promo...let us keep our fingers crossed πŸ˜•

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

TA is so egoistic that to open his mouth to ask T to stay back in Puvi's house is such a heavy burden for him. I think his excitement after marrying Thulsi is not there anymore. Strange for a husband to behave such a way towards his wife in such a manner unless they are involved in another woman..!! Enna TAmil un manasula vera ponnu-irrukka??😑

Chech, its just bcos of this character that he was shown respect to woman(encouraging her in her studies), his trust on his friend, his respect to ppl who even were/are backstabbers (GW,Lav, his so called saki, Padma) and pavi we still cannot blv this sudden change in TA's behaviour. He once did not want his sister to go for work but i remember he asking her continuing her studies she was interested and he wanted her to be happy as long as she is at her home. So such a person with such a drastic change is totally unbelievable. But I somehow blv the CT's will come up with a good one for his behaviour. Lets see.

Originally posted by: maha2us

Remember Karthik was paining Anandi in 'Kolangal' this way as he wanted separation from her as that way only she could be happy according to him. Has he some heatlh problem which he got to know very late? But Thulasi is in a very precarious position now. Still TA could secretly help her in education. Thus any number of thoughts are possible. it is not easy at this time to believe that TA is harsh on T just because he believes Charu and her acting. At the same time, it is not proper if they show that TA acted just for curing Charu from her psycho illness.

Deftly they wont bring up such thing for sure. The reason for this show to be a superhit is just bcos they dont show such things, ie acting, stating a reason for the self health problems. Its totally absurd. As far as I have seen from the show, they have neven shown any traces of the other serials I guess..To highlight the unique points
1) The woman lead is not a superwoman and is always right in things. She too does mistakes and we have complained too
2) The hero does mistakes and not shown as a super gentleman and is shown as a character with flaws just to stress that every human can go wrong.
To be more precise, the hero married the girl who he loved even without informing his family or the engaged girl family, he knew he was engaged but wanted to convince the girl he loved. These things are quiet realistic to the real life character.
They never overexaggerate things which is quiet appreciable. So in this case also I think they will come up with a good solution so that both the girl's(C and T) life is not messed up.

maha2us thumbnail
Shubba, What you say is very true. The serial is unique and has no shades of the other serials. At this time, I believe TA is acting because otherwise TA becomes a big fool as well as a heartless person considering the remarks he made to his wife. Is he the same person, who was kind even to bad persons like Padma? Also is he the same person, who likes to unite persons in love at this time, doesn't understand the love of his wife? We can easily say the serial is superhit because there is a lot of pondering by us and we all looking forward to know what is happening instead of us telling the serial is dragging.