Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Theiva

T leaving TA looked forced to me. I am happy she decided to walk out of that house, but the reason was not convincing enough. Or i think i did not expect it to be this way. It was not the first time GW cursed her and TA keeping quiet or TA blaming T for his problems. It happened durings SQ's wedding too and he pushed her away infront of Charu too. It looks so fake and makes me to think this is all what their marriage is about?! Neither of them tried to save their marriage (well T tried but gave up easily). It is like we liked each other, got married, now things don't seem to work so that they decide to separate. This sounds more funny than serious. This is not T's character. She used to love a father who never had shown any affecttion and never thought of leaving him, but she left TA. It is out of her character. After seeing the promo i thought TA provoked her to leave the house or forced her but does not seem to be the case here. They should have come up with a stronger reason for T to leave him.

@Jan:
Come on Jan, you expect this cry baby to solve her own problems?! Something i hate in T is her sympathy seeking act instead of solving her own problems and on this way expecting others to help her but she never ever did anything to come out of her miseries. She just runs to save the people around her, if it comes to her, she is a equal dumbo like TA. Just like you seem to hate TA now, i was disliking this stupid heroine during Vel's track.

This track is too contradicting just like my comments. LOL   

T walking out just suits the proverb "Drops of water make Ocean".. She was keeping on suffering and prevailing thru the taunts, insults and humiliation right from her childhood from MM, Padma, her half siblings, and now GW and many..So her saturation point was almost there until TA came to her life. Once it all started off, after the wedding anniversary, the level of oozing out of pressure was just very little. And today, TA keeping silent all thru GW's rubbish talks, Sudha's selfishness, and the main point "I have only suffered after marrying u" is more than enough for her to get provoked,still she was waiting patiently...but when TA was keeping quiet when GW asked her to walk out, it was all done. We might be keeping out on many things with patience even when the damamge/insults are more. But a small issue or not even a issue, just teasing will be enough for us to break out and take a decision drastically. In T's case it was the same thing. Her wait was all over and she gave up, her biggest hope in life aka TA, she cud not take it he was behaving so harsh and heartless to her.

T has to pour out her feelings to someone and it is kalyani now...she has to open up to someone..this is quiet normal. But what will be next step of T??...But even before she starts thinking Mohan and Co are doing enough damage to her. So even before she could think what next, new set of problems...so she will be forced to only cry and will be helpless somehow.

I somehow think the CT"s are openly letting us know (rather wants to confuse us) that TA is only acting. It was so obvious in the episode - He feeling irritated at GW words, not stopping T as such and they seemed to show TA's reaction then and then and hinting us. So the issue and set of events triggered by then is going to be something big. They seem to convince us or confuse us by showing TA's reactions..πŸ˜†
LOL theiva, i was also thinking if they will show TA made sude T was safe after she left, if at all he is acting...πŸ˜›..lets see...
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Pearl for the superb update and comments..!! πŸ€—

Shubba akka Surely not, even though you implemented, we do agree with you for the reasons and we do feel that it may be true.. I am truly ready for all the thittus from the members..πŸ€— along with you if this side of thinking is wrong.. πŸ˜› πŸ€—

Suddenly from last week, I feel they have shifted their 'Wednesday good episode' thought to Mondays'.. Last week was the confrontation and this week it was Thulasi walking away from TA.. Awesome episode. 

GW as if waiting for the needle size hole to come into got a very big hole to go through.. OMG how come TA kept quite listening to everything.. I can understand his anger towards GW.. but even though he is acting he could have told back to GW.. as this would not affect his acting (if at all he is acting).. and also because he said Thulasi it is her decision of leaving.. If at all he did not have any intentions of Thulasi leaving him.. why didn't he talk back to GW.. Did he really wanted Thulasi to leave him for his drama.. Lets see everything is confusing here..

I guess after Mohan's scene then it may be Deepa and Kalyani with TA scene.. and that may be the reason for TA being more mad thinking of Lav's condition.. and hence the dialog of fake love.. 

As Theiva said, it is not Thulasi's character to leave TA at once for the situation which she has faced before.. and even TA told once that it is Thulasi's confidence is what made her father to understand her love.. and I agree for the answer of this from Shubba akka too, TA's mounam was the provoking point for Thulasi.. at least if TA had told GW to keep quite even though he could not talk directly.. that would have been Thulasi's strength and feel she would have stayed back.. 

It was really sad to see Thulasi has no place and has landed up at Kalyani's place and it was so sweet of them receiving her whole heartily.. It is indeed a safe place after all, it is her future sister-in-law cum friend's house.. It was sad when she said she couldn't even go to Deepa's house.. πŸ˜­ The way she spoke everything to Kalyani was sad and heartbreaking scene.. 

Thulasi walking out and TA watching it from upstairs and with the BGM was an awesome scene.. The team need an applause for reminding with the Thendral Poongatre song and the theme of the whole story being the importance of woman's life..  πŸ‘

@Everyone: Superb comments from everyone πŸ€—
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
jayasreekalyan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...pavam thulasi...god as to save her
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TTfan

Shubba akka Surely not, even though you implemented, we do agree with you for the reasons and we do feel that it may be true.. I am truly ready for all the thittus from the members..πŸ€— along with you if this side of thinking is wrong.. πŸ˜› πŸ€—

If they are not going to show Ta as acting I will comment in that episode as "Naan aval Illai " πŸ˜†...but i still have hopes..Tongue
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😑😑😑😑😑Once again, TA has flown off his rocker. He is either unable to or unwilling to compromise on his beliefs, no matter how much the people who care about him plead. In fact, this only seems to encourage his bull-headed stubbornness😑. He is willing to sever his ties with his wife and his older brother for the sake of his so called "thick friendship" with Psycho. As of now, this is simply ridiculous. No moron would act like this. If the director is taking us fans for fools, he is sorely mistaken. The TA from the earlier episodes (the "happy-go-lucky, never hurting other peoples' feelings and selflessly putting the needs of others before himself" one) is completely changed...for the worse.

In fact the only plausible (if somewhat lame) excuse I can think of to excuse his behaviour is his "obsessive compulsive matrimonial service doing" tendency. That, coupled with his guilt over stopping psycho's wedding, is clouding him in an emotionally and mentally numbing cloud. This feeling of guilt he buried deep within himself, theoretically could have built up over the time after Lav's wedding and the associated problems that came with it.

As it stands however, the old TA is gone. The replacement is short tempered, arrogant and somewhat chauvinistic. The old TA would have stood on his head to ensure that Thuls completed her studies and encouraged her along the way. The new TA degrades her education and doesn't think twice about shifting his wife halfway across the country & back, simply to satisfy the requirements of his "employer" (a.k.a. Psycho). Seriously, by now, TA should learn to trust Thul's warnings with regards to him. She has not been proven wrong yet (especially with regards to TA's infamous mommy-sister duo). At the rate this is going, TA is (regrettably) turning into TMS's Selvam (another character with absolutely no backbone or brains). Please, anything but this torture🀒🀒🀒.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘At long last, Thuls has took a stand. She has tried so hard to be nice, accommodating and understanding. What did she get for her efforts? TA and his family used her as though she was a doormat. Not once did anyone consider Thuls's feelings (with the lone exception of Puvi). As it stands now, for the majority of TA's household, Charu is the "IMPORTANT" one. Her feelings take first priority, not Thuls's. It's just aggravating to see GWs heap abuses upon a person they know will never stoop to their (gutter) level.

Thuls's you get out of that hellhole. Be brave and prove that you do indeed possess a backbone. Focus on your studies, prove that your brains/ambitions can't be crushed and literally have the GW-SQ-TA trio at your front door asking for your forgiveness. You haven't done anything wrong, to be ashamed of your actions. Any reasonable person with an ounce of self respect would have left that house. Which wife would last as long as Thuls did, in a house where her MIL showers her with insults day in and day out? Padma at least left Thuls alone to take care of her own kids, but GW seems hell bent on ruining the lives of TA, Thuls, Psycho, Lav and Psycho's family excreta.

At the same time however, I can't help but point out that Thuls brought this onto herself😑. Who told her to move into GW's house in the first place anyway? She made an irrational decision and now she is paying dearly for it. And this is precisely why I am sympathizing with Sudha and her (seemingly) selfish acts. Sudha knows better then anyone that getting caught in the web woven by GW-LAV-PSYCHO is dangerous business, especially with TA not being in control of himself. If you ask me, I think she is trying to prevent what happened to T&T from happening to her and Puvi. As selfish at that may be, it is also the smartest thing to do. With the situation being as it is, it is time for Thuls to buck up and stand her ground. She needs to be self sufficient and stop being to helplessly dependant on other people (i.e. her dad and TA and GWs). 

Thuls, just rein in your righteous anger and focus it on something worthwhile. Use it to get far in life, without unnecessarily bearing the hatred of others. If TA truly loves you, he will seek you out and come flying to you the moment he realizes the truth. There is no need for you to apologize for a crime you did not commit. Just stand your ground and stay firm in your decisions. Be independent and assertive. It was just heartbreaking to see Thuls cry to Kalyani😭. It was very reminiscent of the Vel Marriage episodes. Hopefully this means that this whole Psycho track will end as soon as possible. Hopefully the "Thendral" which is needlessly chasing Thuls away from TA, will as effortlessly bring her back to a place which she can peacefully, happily and genuinely call her "home"; a place where she doesn't have to cower under anyone's tyrannical rule.

Anyways, this is enough for my pent up angst, anger and irritation at this serial. I used to look forward to seeing this show every week, simply because it was a refreshing change from the usual (trivial) "Super-Mega-Evil Villians" who had all the power, influence and money in the world to make the main heroine's life a miserable, sobbing wreck (often for very extended periods of time, like Idhayam, Athipookal etc). Thendral of old, used to be filled with emphasis on perseverance, ambition and acceptance. Most of all, it centred around the importance of education. For Thuls, without education, she would not have had her friends, her intelligence, her determination, her perseverance and ultimately, her husband. Even Padma, the original "GW" had reasons which motivated her actions (she wanted Thuls married of to Vel because she stood to profit from it). Unlike the usual mega serials, Thendral moved with a brisk pace and had touches of comedy, humiliation and comeuppance.

As of late however, Thendral is slowly but surely drifting into long, unnecessarily dragging territory. This Charu-GW-Lav triad's plans are bordering between needlessly complex and blatant stupidity levels. TA's character and all the growth it went through has been utterly trashed. It's slowly turning into a Thulasi versus the world scenario, which is repeatedly shown in TMS (only  with Archana instead). This theme has just been rehashed too many times. Quite frankly, this is both ridiculous and pathetic. Why can't TA ever understand the subliminal messages Charu's implying? He is not that thickheaded! God, all the character development in Thendral is getting butchered beyond recognition (except for the characterizations Thuls, Kalyani and Deepa...the 3 Muskateers).

The Thendral I liked is disintegrating before my eyes and this is just disappointing to watch. From now on, I'll watch with (lowered) hopes that Thuls's situation will clear up soon and Charu will get the medical attention she deserves. If the creative team decides to show TA and Thuls needlessly fighting, Lav getting an abortion or Psycho getting taken advantage off by that creep Keshav...I'll just stick to occasionally reading updates and reminiscing about the "good, old days" of Thendral. The nostalgia alone will be enough for me...I don't want to remember this new, horribly messed up version😭.

Enough of my rant, and to anyone who read all of this, I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings or wasted anyone's time. I'm just, for lack of better words, sad and frustrated...after watching today's episode. Just how long do they plan to prolong this new T&T separation track?

P.S. I also just finished watching the latest episode of Saravanan Meenakshi as well. The main heroine (Meenakshi) is also starting to act way differently from how her original character was portrayed (she went from confident & independent to being stubborn & illogical). What is it with Tamil serials and showing the heroines always suffering😑😑😑😑😑? At the rate this is going, I'm very tempted to start watching Chellame...just to see one strong woman on TV at least!πŸ˜†      
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: desicpn

Thanks for the update.I don't have any more doubts he is acting.I do think he has made some arrangements for T to stay somewhere.Maybe through Prabha or some friends.

And also Ta cannot reveal to T about acting because T might spill the beans and there maybe too much confusion.She did throw that Charu is orphan thing without thinking whether she can utter such words. Ta might be acting to figure out who else is with Charu on this drama.Atleast story is moving in right direction.

Me thinks Charu and T are sisters.Maybe twins seperated during birth .Maybe B sold one baby to Charu famiy and got lot of money using that she helped doctor to build hospital.Something secret but definetly feel they are bonded in some way.

Thanks
Desi

Two sisters after one man???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think probably somebody stole one child and ended up sending her to the orphanage (Charu) and the younger one (T) remained with MM.πŸ˜‰ B has a soft corner for Charu and they seems to be great frens but there has been no contact with B & T for a long time - there was no instant liking between them anyway...they started off with the wrong foot..!!.πŸ˜ƒ
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
By the way in the promo, they showed Thulasi moving away with the theme song and in the episode they sowed with the poongatre song.. πŸ˜•

@ Shubba akka: yeah I too have hopes.. Today when TA was trying Thulasi to stay back.. and even when Thulasi mentioned his mistakes.. TA's expressions were very confusing and it was like a forced one.. like he had to stay without talking for the further process in the curing method.. 
And as you said, TA's dialog - that it is Thulasi's decision is going to play a very important role before they both get united.. 

I guess if they had shown this separation a few weeks before with that situation, we audience would have definitely not agreed to the separation track.. hence, I think they created a strong base to separate them which we all accept this now for time being.. πŸ˜•

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
TA is so egoistic that to open his mouth to ask T to stay back in Puvi's house is such a heavy burden for him. I think his excitement after marrying Thulsi is not there anymore. Strange for a husband to behave such a way towards his wife in such a manner unless they are involved in another woman..!! Enna TAmil un manasula vera ponnu-irrukka??😑

Let him go and give hopes to that pei again...let her scratch his dumb face and take out his eye balls when he claims to be still in love with Thulasi...which is the last thing she wants to hear him say.!! 😍

Thulasi cannot go on giving excuses to support TA - where did his brains go when others find fault in her esp. when GW asked her to leave the house.???πŸ˜”
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: TTfan

By the way in the promo, they showed Thulasi moving away with the theme song and in the episode they sowed with the poongatre song.. πŸ˜•

@ Shubba akka: yeah I too have hopes.. Today when TA was trying Thulasi to stay back.. and even when Thulasi mentioned his mistakes.. TA's expressions were very confusing and it was like a forced one.. like he had to stay without talking for the further process in the curing method.. 
And as you said, TA's dialog - that it is Thulasi's decision is going to play a very important role before they both get united.. 

I guess if they had shown this separation a few weeks before with that situation, we audience would have definitely not agreed to the separation track.. hence, I think they created a strong base to separate them which we all accept this now for time being.. πŸ˜•

TTfan...he didn't expect Thulsi to walk out of him. He thought he can go on barking but as a good Indian wife she will stay put. πŸ˜›

Oiyee Tamil..!! gone are the days when women tolerate these things - now its a different era...its equal rights man..!!πŸ˜ƒ
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Pearl

Somehow I was expecting this to happen i.e. Thulz leaving TA.

Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next