Thendral

Thendral Monday 19th Dec 2011 - Page 2

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you for the update and comments. What a turn of events. Good That T walked out that evil house. But I was disappointed that Ta did not utter a single word in defense of T against he gutter mouth tirades and allowed her to leave. Where does he think she will go? It is not like Sudha running off to her father's home. If he really cared, is he not concerned that she might commit suicide? Since she is driven to the edge. This is what makes me think he is not acting. He may be cringing a bit with a little guilt. But definitely he is not acting. If he is acting without letting Tulasi in it, then it is highly irresponsible. As usual he does not see the consequences of T driven to the edge.
TA is unforgivable either way acting or no acting.
In the meanwhile Keshav will be digging a grave for psycho. Chaaru's gullible parents are ready to transfer the business to him. 
Sruti's acting was superb today. She broke my heart today pouring her heart out to K. What is her next move.? I am glad Kalyani is kind of engaged to Mohan. That will make the bond stronger for T with Mohan also. The next person who would know is Prabha, thru Deepa. I think help is around for T.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jan50

Thank you for the update and comments. What a turn of events. Good That T walked out that evil house. But I was disappointed that Ta did not utter a single word in defense of T against he gutter mouth tirades and allowed her to leave. Where does he think she will go? It is not like Sudha running off to her father's home. If he really cared, is he not concerned that she might commit suicide? Since she is driven to the edge. This is what makes me think he is not acting. He may be cringing a bit with a little guilt. But definitely he is not acting. If he is acting without letting Tulasi in it, then it is highly irresponsible. As usual he does not see the consequences of T driven to the edge.

I forgot to mention this earlier - thanks to GW for saying a good dialogue - she said what if T tries to kill herself and put blame on C...even if T had this idea of killing herself, after hearing to GW she would have dropped iit for sure...the force of words that came from T towards towards TA - dont worry i wont get u the name that u chased wife...the force of words for sure came from her after GW told the dialogue i think...lol...but lets see how TA s going to justify his acts/words when everything comes into open.. Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
verisimilitude thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for the hot update!

wow what an episode to create curiosity among viewers? T finally showing her courage to live peacefully without any disturbances and tortures... She was the one who came to the house with lots of hopes that she can change even the character of GW! Now she herself gets out of the house... TA's expressions really making us crazy on arguing as to he is acting or not... He surely has something in his mind.. But as a hero and a saviour who rescued her from her hardships and becoming her one and all who believes her more than himself cant change his character and acts due to an interference of so called friend!This is the one which really strucks when thinking upon his behaviour towards Tuls.
Whatever Tuls has to find her way to come up in her life.. be it through her friends or  her father.. but I suppose our evergreen couple cant be separated for long! Way to go Tuls..
Kudos to Deepak and Shruti for their wonderful acting!

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for the super update! ðŸ˜ƒ

I'm surprised they are showing Kalyani's family... is it because she will be marrying Mohan soon?😉 I guess she tells Mohan and then Padma finds out.

Poor Thulasi, it's good she learned Sudha's true colours and good decision to be on her own for awhile. This way, Charu will progress with her plans faster and TA will know truth and we will learn why he's being behaving so idiotically the past month or so.

Still something seemed fishy when GW was thittufying Thuls, he was looking sadly at her (that looked cute ðŸ˜›) and then switched to angry face when Thulasi faced him 😕 It's hard to believe that TA isn't acting since before whole world had proof that Thuls had cheated him with Vel and Thulasi didn't have to say one word for TA to believe her. So how can TA be trusting all others and ignore Thulasi... just doesn't make sense... guess we have to wait and see

chits5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Joseph where are you???? We need your help. Please put some sense into TA's head. I hope Periapa and Priamma come to Blg to see KPs parents and come to know about Tulz. Moreover I hope they open their mouth and tell TA what his mom and Lav were talking. Thanks for the wonerful super fast update. Even though this episode is sad, it is helping the serial move fwd.
desicpn thumbnail

Thanks for the update.I don't have any more doubts he is acting.I do think he has made some arrangements for T to stay somewhere.Maybe through Prabha or some friends.

And also Ta cannot reveal to T about acting because T might spill the beans and there maybe too much confusion.She did throw that Charu is orphan thing without thinking whether she can utter such words. Ta might be acting to figure out who else is with Charu on this drama.Atleast story is moving in right direction.

Me thinks Charu and T are sisters.Maybe twins seperated during birth .Maybe B sold one baby to Charu famiy and got lot of money using that she helped doctor to build hospital.Something secret but definetly feel they are bonded in some way.

Thanks
Desi
desicpn thumbnail
Pearl27 not sure about your real name.Thanks for writting such a lenghty episode without missing any details.Great Job

Desi
acornn thumbnail

Thulz storming away from TA is as important as their marriage. Thulz has a penchant to be impulsive….the way she drove TA to accept her marriage proposal then and there in the school with the threat of taking her life if he decided otherwise….and now again, she is the force majeure who has decided to walk away. While she was on the money when she cornered TA to marry her, she is on the wrong when she decided to pack her bags and walk away today.

It takes two to tango in a marriage and relationship. T'n'TA marriage has been built on the edifice of equal partnership, confidence, trust, openness, mutual respect, companionship,  and being unselfish. TA has always treated her with respect barring the current phase where he is psycho mode and during the loan fiasco. He has always celebrated her and backed her to the hilt no matter what the issue or situation has been.

T'n'TA relationship had been characterized ebb & flows with low of punctuated commas but no full stops until now. Thulz, while she has every reason to be angry and mad@ TA for his moronic & chauvinistic behavior….walking out is an extreme step.  Thulz has always held her end of the relationship until now. While T has been positive and super supportive of TA…..but now it looks she lost the trust and faith in TA and she has failed to decode TA's current posturing without giving any benefit of doubt - which she offered MM, Vel...et al.

With T back to her domicile, it would be great if TA makes arrangement through TPS or others to put T back in Engg School or T finds her own way.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
desicpn thumbnail
acornn I don't agree with you that T is at fault for walking away.
The reason she walked out was not because GW was verbally killing her but Ta remained silent during the whole conversation.Thats a big red flag for any relationship.Just because people fell in love and married doesn't mean they have to think that moment and just accept all verbal abuses.I mean if he had asked his mom to keep quiet or said anything then I agree but he was just sitting there silently agreeing with everything.And for T she has never felt what is normal life.I think she needs to get some fresh air .She needs to enjoy other aspects of life instead of always getting tortued by MIL and his husbands ex.Just because food and shelter is provided not only T any women shouldn't  just get scoldings from MIL .I mean what your going to achieve.A golden badge which says I'm the most patient women in the world.She did the right thing by walking way.There are ways to survive.Yes its harder but you will be happy at the end .

Thanks
Desi
Edited by desicpn - 12 years ago
Thendralfan thumbnail
watching the episode again, I am leaning more towards TA is acting ..  
I guess the whole idea of acting has started after the anniversary celebration... Kanagu and Joseph should have spoken and Joseph shud have opened about loan sharks and Psycho's plan.. and TA shud have known about this and started the whole plan.. From that time only TA started his rude talks starting with " I acted in front of everyone that I am not angry at you 😡 and there is no love and affection today but just hatred.."😡🤢
The CT are trying hard to make us believe that TA is not acting but we overtime thinkers cannot believe that TA 's character can be changed/ damaged to this extent...So we expect and trust that TA is still good and only acting ...