Frequent Posters

Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yes it was three guys and 1 boy tottal 4
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am sure Krishna is going to beat up the Gundas and will bring Samar home.  Krishna will be hurt in the process of beating the Gundas.  I hope Pratigya will take care of Krishna.

Samar may be too scared and nevous to say anthing to Pratigya and other members of TN. Menaka might also prevent Samar from saying why he ran away from home.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am super excited๐Ÿ˜›Can't wait to see today's episode.krish will rock surely๐Ÿ˜‰
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mo710

We all know that Krishna got the clue from the ice cream van guy on where Samar went or was taken so soon he will find him and bring him home safe and sound! Im not waiting for K to find SPS but Im waiting for K to beat the daylights out of that Chacha gunda! That will be so awesome to watch!!๐Ÿ˜‰...K will definitely make his chutney๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But wat i want also is Krishna to get hurt a bit too like a cut to the head or to the arm or any sort of minor injury as when he will take samar back home, P will look after K also as well Samar!๐Ÿ˜‰...u wnt believe it i actually dreamt bout such a thing 2 happen๐Ÿ˜›...it wud be cool 2 c Pratz taking care of Krish like d hospital days๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Baba to the rescue agen to save his nephew and im sure even before the gunda is going to touch him K will find them and beat the daylights out of him!๐Ÿ˜Š...dats onli gonna happen as Samar cnt be harmed so badly...m sure K will break open d door n save Samra๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Was there any doubt that it wud be King Baba the superman who will rescue his nephew? Afterall he is the hero isnt he!๐Ÿ˜Š...he is๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Baba gna be lallantop tomorrow!๐Ÿ˜‰...hot Baba in action๐Ÿ˜‰

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

well said ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good thing is no meera rescuing samar i am happy about that only๐Ÿ˜‰
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail