Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mo710

But its confirmed that it will be Krishna who rescues SPS as he is the only that knows where his nephew is! Fighting Krishna will be so awesome to see tomorrow!!😉

agree
cant wait 😊
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

agree

cant wait 😊

Krishna in angry and fighting mood! Never thort we wud see that day agen!!😉
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mo710

Krishna in angry and fighting mood! Never thort we wud see that day agen!!😉

krishna has changed a lot , but he is still same krishna when come to anger and romance ⭐️
Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

krishna has changed a lot , but he is still same krishna when come to anger and romance ⭐️

Do you think Krishna can take that chacha gunda and his sidekick guy too? I think he will beat them so bad that they wont even be able to walk!
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I want the same...and I want SPS all around Prats...and telling SS what naiki witch did.
Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

I want the same...and I want SPS all around Prats...and telling SS what naiki witch did.

Krishna will save SPS and become the hero agen, not that he wasnt in the first place!!😉 I have a feeling that Menaka will stop SPS from saying anything!
Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cant wait 4 tommorow kisna action with his kisna kisna background musicthat is his third time he saved his nephew and like to see sajjan and shakti fail to find him and return home with no hope and all family members wait for kisna and this willl be very difficult to see if menka tries to take him to her room and not let pratgya to talk with samar plzzz sajjan dont disapoit us this time u have to know why he ran away like this...

Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devil86

cant wait 4 tommorow kisna action with his kisna kisna background musicthat is his third time he saved his nephew and like to see sajjan and shakti fail to find him and return home with no hope and all family members wait for kisna and this willl be very difficult to see if menka tries to take him to her room and not let pratgya to talk with samar plzzz sajjan dont disapoit us this time u have to know why he ran away like this...

Krishna beating the daylights out of them gundas with his background music playing is the only part that im looking forward to!!
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

Exactly i want the same. But he'll be scared so possibility less to reveal the history i guess 😕

and ya waiting for tomorrow. Krish to rescue 😃
Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
when phone ring pratgya was looked scared she thought might be kidnapers but it was komaliya