Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
res😃

edit.
Prachurya,I loved it.the scenes went very well with the lyrics especially from the middle of the song.loved the use of the telephone scene and Kesar-Gulaal in that"raat albeli"song scene from the show.made me emotional.please do make more😃 
Edited by minizz - 12 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Prachu...wow yaar...u made me emotional...this is very good...n i liked song n scene selection...

NivRen_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very emotional bought back all the memories i think im going to watch the epis again now that i have time in the holidays
loved the scenes you used and the song was perfect
Waitin for more and how were your exams
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What a beautiful and emotional 😭VM  prachu.🤗...well done..lubbed it👏BTW How were your exams 😳
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow song frm dil kabaddi , nice vm
prachurya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minizz

res😃

edit.
Prachurya,I loved it.the scenes went very well with the lyrics especially from the middle of the song.loved the use of the telephone scene and Kesar-Gulaal in that"raat albeli"song scene from the show.made me emotional.please do make more😃 

Thank u so much Mini. I am glad dat u liked it, tried hard to fit the scenes wid da words. The 2nd last epi is one of my most fav episodes, I guess a used a lot of scenes from dat episode- Neil and Manasi at their very best😊
prachurya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MR21

Prachu...wow yaar...u made me emotional...this is very good...n i liked song n scene selection...

Thanks Ramya- I am glad that the scenes fitted nicely dat was my focus while making the VM
prachurya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NivRen_1

very emotional bought back all the memories i think im going to watch the epis again now that i have time in the holidays

loved the scenes you used and the song was perfect
Waitin for more and how were your exams

Thanks so much Chanda. I miss GK too😭, me also watching the epis and haunting EDT😆. The song really fits our couple before Gulaal confesssed😳. And about my xams- the less said the better- some papers went well and some were awful as Tallified epis- m waiting for the results...dekhen kya hota hai
prachurya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manzilmukul

What a beautiful and emotional 😭VM  prachu.🤗...well done..lubbed it👏BTW How were your exams 😳

Thank u so much, Piyu😳
Hugswa frm my side🤗
Had been peeking in the forum all da tym during the xams, following FFs and EDT, I never missed ur FF update, I just had to read it then and there😊
 Xams????- It was a mixed bag- some very good, most of them awful
Thanks for asking anyways😊