Navya

AnYa Today

Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Frnds,

Still I m laughing after seeing anant in today's epiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† With that jos I opened thread...

Lets start with our Hero's entry, OMG wat an giggling entryπŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Guys I use this emo in many places so bear me) Anant luks really cute in his retro luk but his dialog , the way of tone , his body lang n attitude makes me laughπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I started to laugh frm his entry until amar's entry...

Navya ws luking shocked😲😲 to see anant with retro costume as she realized their miscommunication... but our hero in full form of party mood tat too with navya n started to speak like rajeshπŸ˜† n never letπŸ˜‰ navya to talk a single word abt their conditions... 

Anant takes navya near car to go to party spot... In car, navya get call frm her mom when try to tell anant abt rule.. After mom's call anant stops navya by saying that don't talk more if u speak like navya instead of pushpa when she tries to explain the situation...AnYa reached that spot, anant dragged navya with him n entered into reception ( still anant doing all naughty stuffs with his luk)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

The receptionist checked out for AnYa name in her list, finds navya name but not anant, to hear this anant luking lit bit shocked😲 while navya going to tell him the fact amar called navya.. Navya introduced anant to amar ( now anant's face turned pale).. A girl in reception told the happened n amar luks at navya when she s restless n her face filled with fear, to see that amar understood everything n allowed anant by saying that he s in chief guest list (Hello Amar sir u makes our world 2day)...

AnYa enters into party n amar called navya when anant tries to ask sumthing.. navya goes to amar, apologized n thanked him for the anant's presence, navya s seeing anant who s luking at her when she returned, she s scaring as anant heard everything... anant asked navya that y did't she inform abt his arrival to amar? to hear this navya get relax😊 ( me too)...

Navya s busy with her arrangements for party, our hero sitting alone n waiting for navya.. Navya sees him n cutely said him sorry by putting her
😍 😍 hands in ear n anant smiledπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ n again she ask permission for 2min...

Navya s talking to ritz n seeing anant sitting alone pathetically, she melts
😍 😍 to see him like that n goes to him... Anant tell her to sit with him as she s alwys busy with her job... AnYa sitting together😍 😍 😍 n navya leaves as party going to start... 

Sorry guys, plz bear me... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awwsome post kayal dea, realy lovd anya stl much mor 2dy..Edited by DivaAnYa - 12 years ago
dramas.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very true!!

awesome post
arhirocker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesm di ...really 2day anya was so ooo cute ...bt i m a little bit worried 4 2moro epi ...

who knws wat ll happen ...

i cant xpct much frm cvs nd its the second tym i think they r giving us so much scops to hop bt till the end we r gonna get nothing...

Anyaa_Shamyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awsme post dear... likd anant wn he grabs navya n mad her 2 sit besid him!! i was lik awww!!😍
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 post kayal πŸ‘ very cutely written 😳
zara990 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Kayal. Anant was so funny todayπŸ˜†
momorockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 I started to laugh frm his entry until amar's entry.
same here am laughing during whole episode.
f.s.m thumbnail
WoW!!!! thank you soo much di .. loved the way you described the scene⭐️
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Kayal...beautifully described the whole AnYa scene...πŸ‘πŸ‘