Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Voting lines closed this week..nothing else could have broken my high this week...😭 ðŸ˜­ getting into mourning phase ðŸ˜­

Only Mahek's entry as contestant can cheer me up!!

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

They are right. Amar should not have nominated the trio. They are here to win this game. Others are here to eat peda.

IF Juhi leaves any for them!
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haha..no ...they couldn't have expected Amar to nominate himself.

Their grudge is...why didn't he nominate Sid and one of them.

They had taken for granted that if Amar did that, only Amar and Sid would be in nomination line...SKy even said to Amar...haan...tu aur Sid hote, aur tu jo jeet jaata naa us-se.

What the fools didnt understand is Amar calculated it brilliantly and by draging two scheming woman, now has divided his risk of eviction with three additional people instead of one.

It will take Sky two days to figure that one out!
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VAZ2011

Voting lines closed this week..nothing else could have broken my high this week...😭 ðŸ˜­ getting into mourning phase ðŸ˜­

Only Mahek's entry as contestant can cheer me up!!

koi baat nahi...juhi toh waise bhi out nahi hoti...sunny jaane wali thee...but atleast teeno nautanki toh karenge poore week😆😆
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I loved Amar today.He did a great shift and nominated those 2 idiotic ladies😡.But BB is sadistic person!!He wants Juhi to win so voting lines ko close kar diya🤢...i dont ever hit any1 but this time...i wish i could hit those 3 idiotic people and BB himself argggh😡😡
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cruiser51

haha..no ...they couldn't have expected Amar to nominate himself.

Their grudge is...why didn't he nominate Sid and one of them.

They had taken for granted that if Amar did that, only Amar and Sid would be in nomination line...SKy even said to Amar...haan...tu aur Sid hote, aur tu jo jeet jaata naa us-se.

What the fools didnt understand is Amar calculated it brilliantly and by draging two scheming woman, now has divided his risk of eviction with three additional people instead of one.

It will take Sky two days to figure that one out!

🤣🤣...lagta hai...ki juhia aur sunny ke saath rehte rehte...sky ki akal uske ghutnoo mein transfer ho gayi hai😆😆...the point is that these three can nominate amar to save themselves but amar has no right to save himself...didn't all of them had an option ...not to nominate amar?...why didn't they choose that option...obviously because they don't care for him...and were just using him...
altho there is no eviction...atleast amar has realised how he was being played and if mehek comes back...good chances are that next week the whole trio will be nominated
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well...ye toh wahi baat hue...

Tumhare bacche bacche ...humare bacche jansankhya...

tumhara khooon khoon...humara khoon pani...

tum karo toh rasleela...hum kare toh character dhila... :)
blue-ice. thumbnail
LOL...juhi and sunny have started with full nautanki...they are playing the woman-card.🤣...i am loving it...even though their will be no eviction...this week will be one of the best😆
boredsoul thumbnail
Very disappointed blueiceji , atlast juhi got nominated & no elimination this week   ðŸ˜•
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

well...ye toh wahi baat hue...

Tumhare bacche bacche ...humare bacche jansankhya...

tumhara khooon khoon...humara khoon pani...

tum karo toh rasleela...hum kare toh character dhila... :)

pagal ho gaye hain teeno.🤣...this is even better than one of them getting evicted and the credit goes to amar😆😆