Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Hypocrisy at its peak...evil 3 upset with Amar.. (Page 13)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

there was no hypocrisy..they were asking amar why didn;t he nominated sid despite of fights and juhi got it that amar played the game because he always wanted to play like that but sky was not ready to listen that  amar was playing games from  last two-three days so she aksed amar in front of sky to make sky realize that  dont trust amar blindly
jee apki definition se nahi hogi...magar humari def. se hai...how can they even ask anything ...when every single one of them nominated amar...even sky...amar is only answerable if someone is loyal to him...why didn't amar ask them...that i was in ur group then why did ...u guys nominate only me from the group...why not the others from the group...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bittsancheetatj_mumanns123angry-birdblossom2283zanish_kRapierkabeeraspeakingTony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumanns123blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueash

why voting lines r closed?
kyoki BB nipat gaye...issliye ek week ka shok manaya jaa raha hai...

aspirations3456tj_mumKanchhi_

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.rose

AMAR & SID NE LAGA DI THE 3 IDIOTS KI DOUBLE WAATTT:-D... Amar rocked today's epi... Nice game player... EVIL SKY,PO*NY SUNNY & FATTY JUHI KI JAY HO(I hate the trio) TEENO KE TEENO PAAGAL HO GAYE HAI...
isn't that so much more fun...kya cool hain hum...ban ke teeno kambal mein let kar game khel rahe the...ab pata chalaLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anns123

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarkar

Look at the scenario that paratha queen and bimbo thought of

Sid ...Amar & Sky
Amar  ...Sid & Sky
Juhi ...Sid & Amar
Sunny ,...sid & Amar
Sky...Sid & Amar

So these two women thought that their name won't come in Nomination at all, it would be Amar & Sid with 4 votes each and Sky with 2 votes.

Mirchi isiliye lagi ki Sid aur Amar ne Dimaag se kaam liya aur in  females (so called abla nari) ko Nominations mein ghasita...LOL
isin't it amazing ...the speed with which these two  abla naris have started to play theit woman cardDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tj_mumanns123

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by return_to_hades

The axis of evil always blamed the rest of the world for their war.

I don't know why everything is being focused on Sunny/Juhi though, they are just minions, the evil mastermind is Sky. Bring him down, his army will fold on its own.

He stands nowhere without his cronies! Nominate him...and lose the other contestant who stands opposite him in the nominations, or nominate his cronies and ensure they leave...thereby, reducing the mastermind's power to almost nothing. I think the latter choice was the more intelligent one. and amar and sid have thought of it. good for them!

side note: waise if mahek comes now, i wanna see what sky will do. one of his cronies will leave this coming week, making the trio a duo. and then they got three people against them. will sky try and butter up sid? knowing him, he will shamelessly do it. LOL
only PM, sid and mehek have the guts to survive without support in that house...the evil trio if put in PM's or mehek's or sid's shoes will have a meltdown in one hourWink

bhoomi25tj_mumRapier

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dude82

But amar handled it really well...when sunny was barking some crap about preaching and doing...amar got upset and sunny was stuttering like a goat!!!
I wish jism 2 flops coz out of all talented indian beauties like sho sho... Whom mahesh rejects...but finds this po*n star more talented...
Give me a break!!!!
If any of these three wins... M gonna be depressed!!
pehle jism2 bane toh...fir flop hogi naa...i feel that MB did all this natak for free publicity for his movie...he got that and now he is going to drop sunny like a hot potatoLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bhoomi25swan68tj_mumanns123EagleEyeblossom2283Rapier-Rafa-prerna4rishav

tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Sunny has been such a big hypocrite and a irritating character in this show... being a guy this has ruined a lot of things for me. Sunny has ruined her entire p*rn collection for me. I dont think I will be able to watch any p*rn of her ever... !!!! Why did you have to do this Sunny... ! Why !!! 

Oh... is it too much to say that I watch p*rn? Maybe not... when bringing in a p*rn actress in the show is not too much... when the p*rn start claiming to have millions of fans is not too much...when the p*rn start is the most googled person in India is not too much... 

I am sure Sunny's website and videos have made killer sales after her BB entry... 

EagleEyesusan29blue-ice.

Go to top