Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Rapier

He stands nowhere without his cronies! Nominate him...and lose the other contestant who stands opposite him in the nominations, or nominate his cronies and ensure they leave...thereby, reducing the mastermind's power to almost nothing. I think the latter choice was the more intelligent one. and amar and sid have thought of it. good for them!

side note: waise if mahek comes now, i wanna see what sky will do. one of his cronies will leave this coming week, making the trio a duo. and then they got three people against them. will sky try and butter up sid? knowing him, he will shamelessly do it. 😆

only PM, sid and mehek have the guts to survive without support in that house...the evil trio if put in PM's or mehek's or sid's shoes will have a meltdown in one hour😉
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: dude82

But amar handled it really well...when sunny was barking some crap about preaching and doing...amar got upset and sunny was stuttering like a goat!!!
I wish jism 2 flops coz out of all talented indian beauties like sho sho... Whom mahesh rejects...but finds this po*n star more talented...
Give me a break!!!!
If any of these three wins... M gonna be depressed!!

pehle jism2 bane toh...fir flop hogi naa...i feel that MB did all this natak for free publicity for his movie...he got that and now he is going to drop sunny like a hot potato😆
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sunny has been such a big hypocrite and a irritating character in this show... being a guy this has ruined a lot of things for me. Sunny has ruined her entire p*rn collection for me. I dont think I will be able to watch any p*rn of her ever... !!!! Why did you have to do this Sunny... ! Why !!! 

Oh... is it too much to say that I watch p*rn? Maybe not... when bringing in a p*rn actress in the show is not too much... when the p*rn start claiming to have millions of fans is not too much...when the p*rn start is the most googled person in India is not too much... 

I am sure Sunny's website and videos have made killer sales after her BB entry... 
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Green room politics is spoiling this season.
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

why sky like a man didn't put himself aginst sid??wasn't he boasting about that before?😆😆so funny that they all are trying to figure out amar's strategies and are still clueless after two months😆dho daala amar ne..isko bolte hain sou sonar ki ek lohar ki⭐️

Edited by wicked gal - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: blue-ice

pehle jism2 bane toh...fir flop hogi naa...i feel that MB did all this natak for free publicity for his movie...he got that and now he is going to drop sunny like a hot potato😆

Kahin yeh hot potato Sallu miah ke godh mein na gir jaye 😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: wicked gal

why sky like a man didn't put himself aginst sid??wasn't he boasting about that before?😆😆so funny that they all are trying to figure out amar's strategies and are still clueless after two months😆dho daala amar ne..isko bolte hain sou sonar ki ek lohar ki⭐️

so true...🤣🤣

blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: RafAholic

Kahin yeh hot potato Sallu miah ke godh mein na gir jaye 😆

koshish zaroor karega...hot potato...but i am sure sallu miyan would not want to start the year 2012 with another controversy😆😆
trekstar thumbnail
Once Juhi, Sunny and Sky voted against Amar, they lost the right to question why he did he vote against them.  I mean they've already shown through this voting that Amar is not with their group of three.  So Amar has every right to do whatever to survive.  

I find it hilarious that Juhi Sunny and Sky told Amar on the face that he doesn't figure in their group of 3 and then were questioning him about right and wrong.  And then Juhi has the audacity to say the phrase, 'chor ki dhari mein tinka'...LOL, yeah Juhi Practice what you preach. 

I think Amar had the opportunity to really put them down by saying that you voted against me and lost any right to question who I voted for. Simple as that...

That Pink room had the opportunities to take out the Green Room long time back but they were not focussed and just a few weeks back, they saved Sky and Sunny... (hilarious)

Edited by trekstar - 12 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: trekstar

Once Juhi, Sunny and Sky voted against Amar, they lost the right to question why he did he vote against them.  I mean they've already shown through this voting that Amar is not with their group of three.  So Amar has every right to do whatever to survive.  

I find it hilarious that Juhi Sunny and Sky told Amar on the face that he doesn't figure in their group of 3 and then were questioning him about right and wrong.  And then Juhi has the audacity to say the phrase, 'chor ki dhari mein tinka'...LOL, yeah Juhi Practice what you preach. 

I think Amar had the opportunity to really put them down by saying that you voted against me and lost any right to question who I voted for. Simple as that...

That Pink room had the opportunities to take out the Green Room long time back but they were not focussed and just a few weeks back, they saved Sky and Sunny... (hilarious)

BINGO👍🏼