Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Agree with the topic makerπŸ‘πŸΌ...wud just like to add didn't like Amar's comment for Andrew Symonds though😑...i mean that day toh u and ur wife were like "oh our kid is ur biggest fan, we got to have ur autograph and blah blah blah" and yesterday Sky ke sath milke keh raha tha "Yeh kaunsa bada tope hai agar Sachin aata toh me paagal ho jata, Rahul aata to bhi, Ganguly aata toh thoda hilta, Bhajji aata to thoda hilta...me iska koi fan wan nahi hu" 🀒🀒🀒 All 4(Juhi/Sunny/Sky and Amar) are bloody hypocrites and highly insecure😑🀒 and after watching yesterday's episode i now really want Sid to win it or any other wildcard contestant barring Pooja B😊
Neeli barf: 95 likes. 5 more and we have a century to prove trio's hypocrisy. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Neeli barf: 95 likes. 5 more and we have a century to prove trio's hypocrisy. πŸ‘πŸΌ

4 more.

edit: Countdown, anyone?
Edited by pinkfreud - 12 years ago
.Ashima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faffijohn

Those 3 r such big idiots... Wen dey nominated Amar.. It ws obvious dat y shud Amar b d target? He used his brains in dragged Sunny n juhi also... Those dumb dnt kn dis is a game.. They still think there r on a vacation... Bt sad thing is there is no public voting ..so i suppose there is no elimination..

this is BB plan to save two idiots...SUNNY and JUHI
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

AAp kab se trio ke against aur amar ki side?

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

then poor Bedi will have a heart attack πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

then poor Bedi will have a heart attack πŸ˜†

Minnie: Please tweet Bedi this link and tell her that not everything is Mahekian conspiracy and her PR. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: PSB_Zone

AAp kab se trio ke against aur amar ki side?

To find the answer please refer to all my posts today.

Originally posted by: pinkfreud

4 more.

edit: Countdown, anyone?

It's 98. 2 more.
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Minnie: Please tweet Bedi this link and tell her that not everything is Mahekian conspiracy and her PR. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pooja Bedi is delusional. She might even say that Mahek has employed PR machinery since 2005 for a 2011 show. Each and every person who liked this post... even those with 15000 posts on IF is a paid fake PR account to support Mahek. In Bedi's books every Mahek supporter is abusive and only her supporters are positive.