Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: trekstar

Once Juhi, Sunny and Sky voted against Amar, they lost the right to question why he did he vote against them.  I mean they've already shown through this voting that Amar is not with their group of three.  So Amar has every right to do whatever to survive.  

I find it hilarious that Juhi Sunny and Sky told Amar on the face that he doesn't figure in their group of 3 and then were questioning him about right and wrong.  And then Juhi has the audacity to say the phrase, 'chor ki dhari mein tinka'...LOL, yeah Juhi Practice what you preach. 

I think Amar had the opportunity to really put them down by saying that you voted against me and lost any right to question who I voted for. Simple as that...

That Pink room had the opportunities to take out the Green Room long time back but they were not focussed and just a few weeks back, they saved Sky and Sunny... (hilarious)

Very true and well said.

They're all a bunch of hypocrites! Sky, Juhi and Sunny think they OWN the bigg boss house and no one can vote against them. But the fact that they also voted for Amar makes me pity them.

The problem with Amar is that he's not very articulate in voicing his opinion. Although I don't like him much, it would have been nice to see him rip through the evil trio. But he missed a golden opportunity. Anyways, judging by his past behaviour, he'll probably go and sit next to Sky and Juhi and poke fun at Sid tomorrow. He is,  after all, spineless 😆
trekstar thumbnail
Plus when Juhi said that Amar played the game.  Errr. Juhi do you recall your meeting with your buddies Sky and Sunny after Pooja Bedi was evicted and  when you said.  Use your brain ( dimagh chalao ab) and they tried to influence Amar and Shonali into their group.  Who was playing the game then???  Yeah, chor ki dari mein tinka... LOL  And Sunny was as always nodding her head.

What happened then?  Thank you come again.
Edited by trekstar - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Hi BlueIceji, I gave the link of this thread to JuhiParmar's husband since he reads IF so fondly. 😆 Hope ya don't mind. 

😆😆😆

Kindly give me his id. I would like to pass on my sympathies :P
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Hi BlueIceji, I gave the link of this thread to JuhiParmar's husband since he reads IF so fondly. 😆 Hope ya don't mind. 

Shachin ji...if u r reading this thread...please know that we all love ya...really...juhi being, evil, hypocrite, selfish mean woman will not dampen our love for you😃...u r one brave man...

Thanku sistah for giving shachin this link...he should be really aware of the real feelings of the audience for his dear wife😆
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Iamjuhiparmar

Seriously I feel bad for the dude which is why I spared him my rant for many days after he joined twitter. I finally had enough of his wife's bullshit so I decided to fill his profile. 😡

@Okay thank you Blueiceji. Yea, Sachin seems like a good guy.Wonder what came over him that he had to marry this greedy,judgmental woman 

you think she might have blackmailed the poor guy?😲 i wouldn't put it past Cheap Choohi!
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

👍🏼   🤣
I don't pity Mr.Juhi. A member posted this video in DDT. She's abusing him on national television. This guy lacks backbone too.
Rapier thumbnail

She probably told him "Mein tumhare bacche ki maa banne waali hoon" or some filmy shit like that. Knowing what a stand up guy this Sachin is, he probably fell for it fair and square. 😆I don't understand how someone so manipulative can find such a decent man.😕

I think the answer is in your question.😆 She is manipulative! that explains everything!😆 par woh itni bhi intelligent nahi hai, phir Sachin kaise phas gaya? he must be very gullible!
Rapier thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

I don't pity Mr.Juhi. A member posted this video in DDT. She's abusing him on national television. This guy lacks backbone too.

Well I guess Choohi found the perfect guy for herself! a guy who loves despite her horrible personality, a guy who listens and can actually tolerate her pakao bhak bhak bhak, and a guy who never talks back no matter how much abuse he goes through! I really wanna know what his end of the deal was. no one can be THIS naive! he definitely had something in it...besides love! i know this sounds horrible! but with choohi, i can see no other way!
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
W*F.. look at how Juhi treats her husband. And he just takes it like a submissive pet. This 'aint even joking around between husband and wife she speaks to him like he's her maid not her partner.