Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sarkar

Look at the scenario that paratha queen and bimbo thought of

Sid ...Amar & Sky
Amar  ...Sid & Sky
Juhi ...Sid & Amar
Sunny ,...sid & Amar
Sky...Sid & Amar

So these two women thought that their name won't come in Nomination at all, it would be Amar & Sid with 4 votes each and Sky with 2 votes.

Mirchi isiliye lagi ki Sid aur Amar ne Dimaag se kaam liya aur in  females (so called abla nari) ko Nominations mein ghasita...πŸ˜†

juhi ko isse baat ke tiillli lag gaye hain aur kehrahe hian chor ke dari main tinkaπŸ˜†
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
koi in teeno ko laat maar ke bahar karo...hypocrites kahin ke🀒🀒

πŸ₯³
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahzur2010

koi in teeno ko laat maar ke bahar karo...hypocrites kahin ke🀒🀒

πŸ₯³

ghar ke ander bhi laat khane layak hai aur bahar Mehek & PM fans bhare baithe hi hain inko latadne ke liye  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

The axis of evil always blamed the rest of the world for their war.

I don't know why everything is being focused on Sunny/Juhi though, they are just minions, the evil mastermind is Sky. Bring him down, his army will fold on its own.

He stands nowhere without his cronies! Nominate him...and lose the other contestant who stands opposite him in the nominations, or nominate his cronies and ensure they leave...thereby, reducing the mastermind's power to almost nothing. I think the latter choice was the more intelligent one. and amar and sid have thought of it. good for them!

side note: waise if mahek comes now, i wanna see what sky will do. one of his cronies will leave this coming week, making the trio a duo. and then they got three people against them. will sky try and butter up sid? knowing him, he will shamelessly do it. πŸ˜†
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amar already knew that he and Sid are nominated for sure. 3 votes each by Green room group. So, he did the smart thing by choosing to decide nominations with Sid to ensure that 4 people are nominated instead of 3. This increased his chances of survival (1/4 instead of 1/3).

Amar just played a game... fair and square. No one made any promises. Amar did not promise to anyone that he will nominate Sid for sure. 

Now, if both Juhi and Sunny assumed that Amar will nominate Sid, its their problem. 

They themselves have nominated Amar. If they expect the same loyalty from him, then they should have nominated Sky. Then and only then Juhi and Sunny have a right to be mad at Amar. What gives them the right to nominate Amar and then be mad at him for nominating them? Hypocrites ! 
Edited by tj_mum - 12 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fire_gun

there was no hypocrisy..they were asking amar why didn;t he nominated sid despite of fights and juhi got it that amar played the game because he always wanted to play like that but sky was not ready to listen that  amar was playing games from  last two-three days so she aksed amar in front of sky to make sky realize that  dont trust amar blindly

jee apki definition se nahi hogi...magar humari def. se hai...how can they even ask anything ...when every single one of them nominated amar...even sky...amar is only answerable if someone is loyal to him...why didn't amar ask them...that i was in ur group then why did ...u guys nominate only me from the group...why not the others from the group...
Originally posted by: blue-ice

jee apki definition se nahi hogi...magar humari def. se hai...how can they even ask anything ...when every single one of them nominated amar...even sky...amar is only answerable if someone is loyal to him...why didn't amar ask them...that i was in ur group then why did ...u guys nominate only me from the group...why not the others from the group...

tottlay agree blue iceg
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: blueash

why voting lines r closed?

kyoki BB nipat gaye...issliye ek week ka shok manaya jaa raha hai...
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi.rose

AMAR & SID NE LAGA DI THE 3 IDIOTS KI DOUBLE WAATTT:-D... Amar rocked today's epi... Nice game player... EVIL SKY,PO*NY SUNNY & FATTY JUHI KI JAY HO(I hate the trio) TEENO KE TEENO PAAGAL HO GAYE HAI...

isn't that so much more fun...kya cool hain hum...ban ke teeno kambal mein let kar game khel rahe the...ab pata chalaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sarkar

Look at the scenario that paratha queen and bimbo thought of

Sid ...Amar & Sky
Amar  ...Sid & Sky
Juhi ...Sid & Amar
Sunny ,...sid & Amar
Sky...Sid & Amar

So these two women thought that their name won't come in Nomination at all, it would be Amar & Sid with 4 votes each and Sky with 2 votes.

Mirchi isiliye lagi ki Sid aur Amar ne Dimaag se kaam liya aur in  females (so called abla nari) ko Nominations mein ghasita...πŸ˜†

isin't it amazing ...the speed with which these two  abla naris have started to play theit woman card🀒