Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: susan29

How can they sit and bully amar when they have taken his name...what authority do they hv to order him to take sid's name ๐Ÿ˜’

Apart from this Juhi has behaved badly in today's episode and alos today's uncensored videos ๐Ÿ˜ก

Juhi behaving badly 2day... ye abhi trailor hai... picture toh aana baaki hai... she is nominated dis time(however she doesn't know dat voting lines r closed)... so she would try 2 get footage anyhow dis time... sunny n juhi planning 2 kick boys out of house...abhi nahi aaya Sky Bhaiya ka khayal... toh dekhte jao...aage aage kya hota hai...๐Ÿ˜‰
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: susan29

How can they sit and bully amar when they have taken his name...what authority do they hv to order him to take sid's name ๐Ÿ˜’

Apart from this Juhi has behaved badly in today's episode and alos today's uncensored videos ๐Ÿ˜ก

juhia ab apne asli rang mein aa rahi hai๐ŸคขPPAW...wale roop mein๐Ÿคข

and ya about the highlighted statement of urs...its called hypocrisy..๐Ÿ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanchhi_

I don't know why 3 evils were questioning Amar's choice of nominations? At what ground can they even ask that. When Amar asked why did they nominate him they all went ballistic. They've lost their minds specially Sunny and Juhi. Now they want to play gender card. Pathetic hypocrites!

ahh...feels like music to my ears๐Ÿ˜ณ...i am going to watch this episode with popcorn and coke๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Saleem. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a masterstroke by amar. 
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv4games

OMG totally agree with the thread starter...how hypocrite...they will stab him in the back but he is supposed to be loyal...the 3 are so disgusting..

thanku ji๐Ÿ˜†
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They r nothing buch a buch of looser bullies...Nothing got on my nevers more than them this season๐Ÿ˜ก
love amar game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
juhi ko dekho kehrahe hain chor ke darhi mian tinka lagta hain tinka juhi ke peechware main laggaya hain nomintaion ke baad to ne bhe tu nominte kia amar ko to ne socha!!
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Freaking.Buzzof

amar is a spineless idiot,he will surely regreat for what he did today,today he has proved that he is noone's friend,he played really cheap today.yaar jo shraddha ka nahi ho saka jo uspe itna trust karti thi wo kisika nahi hone waala,and u guys are supporting such a sore looser,shame on u guyz.

Bhaiya agar amar idiot hota to aaj juhi aur sunny ko nomination me na drag kar pata...๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Freaking.Buzzof

amar is a spineless idiot,he will surely regreat for what he did today,today he has proved that he is noone's friend,he played really cheap today.yaar jo shraddha ka nahi ho saka jo uspe itna trust karti thi wo kisika nahi hone waala,and u guys are supporting such a sore looser,shame on u guyz.

spineless hain k par brain less nhe hain which is more IMP!!!!๐Ÿ˜†