Hypocrisy at its peak...evil 3 upset with Amar.. - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
acc to salman amar is spineless but acc to me amar is not brainless which is more imp!!!!
Originally posted by boredsoul

Very disappointed blueiceji , atlast juhi got nominated & no elimination this week   ๐Ÿ˜•
juhi nahi evict hone wali thee...i wanted her to get nominated to see her nautanki...which is in full form๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...so enjoy it while it lasts๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
How can they say amar should have nominated instead of juhi and juhi can nominate him cos she cannot nominate akash and sunny.What is juhi's logic.She thinks she knows everything.When she is nominated her true color she has showed.She should be evicted but BB has made no eviction.Very bad BB.
Originally posted by VAZ2011

Exactly!!! What meanness they are talking about...Amar played good...I am glad that he nominated those two ladies...and till now they were independent ladies and suddenly they want to use the "woman should win card" to win...None of you ladies is abla nari my darlings...I wish anyone from these two sky's sidekicks gets lost this saturday...๐Ÿคขghar thoda saaf ho jayega!<div></div>

i myself is a female...but i myself feeling irritating by their gendar card...by saying we're not weak they're saying that we female are so weak that we have to remind people we're not strong...strong don't need to tell they're strong... If you're deserving you can defeat male with your own qualification you won't have to say you're female... They are begging that we're female please vote us [though voting lines are close]

if you're true deserving female you won't need to beg sympathy from males...

I don't know how you people take my opinion... But my opinion is first of all we're human than we're male or female... Show that you're deserving human... This gendar card really humiliate us... Men don't need to say that we're men so why we'll say we're women

anyways i don't like those two they're disgusting
Originally posted by monaya_MS

How can they say amar should have nominated instead of juhi and juhi can nominate him cos she cannot nominate akash and sunny.What is juhi's logic.She thinks she knows everything.When she is nominated her true color she has showed.She should be evicted but BB has made no eviction.Very bad BB.
ya today all three of them revealed themselves to amar...they can say goodbye to amar's friendship now๐Ÿ˜‰
How can they sit and bully amar when they have taken his name...what authority do they hv to order him to take sid's name ๐Ÿ˜’

Apart from this Juhi has behaved badly in today's episode and alos today's uncensored videos ๐Ÿ˜ก
I don't know why 3 evils were questioning Amar's choice of nominations? At what ground can they even ask that. When Amar asked why did they nominate him they all went ballistic. They've lost their minds specially Sunny and Juhi. Now they want to play gender card. Pathetic hypocrites! Edited by Kanchhi_ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dazzlingflora

i myself is a female...but i myself feeling irritating by their gendar card...by saying we're not weak they're saying that we female are so weak that we have to remind people we're not strong...strong don't need to tell they're strong... If you're deserving you can defeat male with your own qualification you won't have to say you're female... They are begging that we're female please vote us [though voting lines are close]

if you're true deserving female you won't need to beg sympathy from males...

I don't know how you people take my opinion... But my opinion is first of all we're human than we're male or female... Show that you're deserving human... This gendar card really humiliate us... Men don't need to say that we're men so why we'll say we're women

anyways i don't like those two they're disgusting

If it was gender then why did juhi and sunny  nominate sid and amar...they should have at least nominated the other and then one guy ๐Ÿ˜ณ
OMG totally agree with the thread starter...how hypocrite...they will stab him in the back but he is supposed to be loyal...the 3 are so disgusting..