Hypocrisy at its peak...evil 3 upset with Amar.. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dazzlingflora

Abhi mujhe in teeno ko dekh kar teeno ke gaal pe chata mar ne ki man kar rahi hain 😡..serial ki vamps bhi inse acchi hote hain... 🤬
do-chaar meri taraf se bhi laga dena...these assholes need to be kicked hard🤢
They are right. Amar should not have nominated the trio. They are here to win this game. Others are here to eat peda. Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
Exactly!!! What meanness they are talking about...Amar played good...I am glad that he nominated those two ladies...and till now they were independent ladies and suddenly they want to use the "woman should win card" to win...None of you ladies is abla nari my darlings...I wish anyone from these two sky's sidekicks gets lost this saturday...🤢 ghar thoda saaf ho jayega!

The axis of evil always blamed the rest of the world for their war.

I don't know why everything is being focused on Sunny/Juhi though, they are just minions, the evil mastermind is Sky. Bring him down, his army will fold on its own.

Originally posted by TheDilettante

They are right. Amar should not have nominated the trio. They are here to win this game. Others are here to eat peda.

Instead Amar should have requested for special powers this week from BB for saving two smart-but-act-bimbo ladies...🤢 and since BB is so flat on his back this season hi might have accepted too who knows 😡
why didn't sky nominate himself🐷
sunny, juhi aur sky...teeno ne khus phus kar ke jo plan banaya tha...ki hum teeno ko nominate nahi hona hai...sara fail ho gaya...ab poore hafte teeno pareshan rahenge...😆
Those 3 r such big idiots... Wen dey nominated Amar.. It ws obvious dat y shud Amar b d target? He used his brains in dragged Sunny n juhi also... Those dumb dnt kn dis is a game.. They still think there r on a vacation... Bt sad thing is there is no public voting ..so i suppose there is no elimination..
Koi bhi jeetay toh thik hain lekin ai teen losers nahi jitna chahiye
I want either sunny or juhi to b out this week 😡
Whenthey nominated amar they dont have any issues butknwing they got nominated too thir faces turned pale 😆 now all 3 evil grp will attack amar this week 🤢 hypocricy man!!! Sunnys true colrs will comeout too now n juhi looked shakenup hearing nominations, she will do lot of nautanki this week 🤣 but sunny definetely doesnt deserved to b winning n lazy juhi too 😡 🤢