Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Seraphic- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Totally loved the 'game' Amar and Sid played today! Both didnt nominate the other..that was obviously not planned..it came out so well! Both Juhi and Sunny were deservingly nominated today.. hope one of them goes..! It's time!
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Juhi is disgrace and that p**nstar showed what is her Value. HAts off to Amar and Sid for playing excellent game. Juhi is such a cry babay and Sunny had no right to question Amar when they both nominated Amar. and why the hell they are giving justification that Amar did not nominate Sid. why should he, Sid did not nominated Amar...

Popat bana diya: SKY, JUHI AUR SUNNY KO
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

But Isn't it that voting lines are closed this week. and no one will be voted out
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmGonna

So do you mean that Amar should have nominated himself? He played a calculated game and kept Sky out of it so that more candidates are nominated along with him. He knows Juhi is weak and public don't like her right now so he is on his game. That;s the fun part of reality setups.

I get you with the voting, I guess it was a smart move. What I'm referring to is him now pairing with sid against them, all conveniently after hearing what sallu had to say. He had a lot to say when sid did the same thing, following sallu's scolding. Plus how would he know that juhi is weak? this would be her first nomination and automatically anyone in the house would assume she has a strong fan base, no? Perhaps they are trying to stitch up sunny. But really none of them truly know who is more popular.
drDopa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

But Isn't it that voting lines are closed this week. and no one will be voted out

exactly wat i m thinking :(
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Masterstroke indeed!!! Now the game is shifted to another paradigm ðŸ˜ƒ Let the game begin!
amar is a great game player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonya85

I get you with the voting, I guess it was a smart move. What I'm referring to is him now pairing with sid against them, all conveniently after hearing what sallu had to say. He had a lot to say when sid did the same thing, following sallu's scolding. Plus how would he know that juhi is weak? this would be her first nomination and automatically anyone in the house would assume she has a strong fan base, no? Perhaps they are trying to stitch up sunny. But really none of them truly know who is more popular.

Amar may hv got the idea frm pooja mishra and also frm salmans reaction towards the evil group..
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
there can't b a bigger hypocrite then juhi ... even sky with his big mouth  n ugly intentions is better then this cunning lady ... 
angry-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maan gaye boss aaj Amar ko! sahi track pe agaya! I dnt knw when and how he prompted Sid to nominate Juhi and Sunny but kamal kardia! I think it was when they were sitting next to each other. Kuch aankhon aankhon mei ishara types hua hoga! Too bad stupid bigboss will not open voting lines this week and hence no eviction! ðŸ˜­