Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tara_211

Yeah tacker did say tht...also he has said in one of the artices...tht Dhrashti is one the fit female actors of TV...shes extreamely and fit coz she regularly works out...!!!

here is wht he says

What do you think of TV actors' fitness and health?
Many of them are very conscious about their looks and health which is very good. We have a lot of fit people in the industry. Karan Singh Grover and Gaurav Khanna are a few to name. Among girls, I know Dhrasti Dhami works out. She's really beautiful and fit. My co-stars Krystle D'Souza and Nia Sharma are very conscious about what they eat too. Both eat salads on the sets and avoid unhealthy food.

he is so true!! they r also good friends i think!!😊
😊
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
BOMBAATπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ€’

Not sure what that is...if it's the bombaat like Vidya in "The u kno what pics"πŸ˜†

then I'd say no DD is not...pls don't blast me for saying thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...dunno but the word bombaat really irks me🀒 can't associate it with DD

I think DD is the cutest...bubbliest...liveliest...decent...humble...gorgeous...innocent...beautiful and adorable person and I love her like thatπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

GURTI ROCKS!!!

πŸ˜†
sweety095 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH LUV U KARAN FOR SAYING THTπŸ˜ƒ
rukshana2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Me 2 agree yar she is too hot to handle for guys my friends were telling me
Game_Changer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she iz:-)))
Can u plz temme y he was saying sumthing 4 DD?i mean i'm not able not watch it ryt now...:-D
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing..karan is so sweet..drashti dhami rocks..😳
pearl_warrior thumbnail
Karan actually said what most of her young male costars wanted to say...Its so nice of him to call her that..
I was wondering when Karan got associated with dd..Now,I do recall that Karan had once performed with dd for Gold awards..Maybe,Thats d time he got to know her..
DDultimatefan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing       
utopia88 thumbnail
Bumping this great post! πŸ˜Š
-Nia04- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl_warrior

Karan actually said what most of her young male costars wanted to say...Its so nice of him to call her that..

I was wondering when Karan got associated with dd..Now,I do recall that Karan had once performed with dd for Gold awards..Maybe,Thats d time he got to know her..

i agree dd is charming n very down to earth so she gets the attention she deserves from everyone