Bade Acche Laggte Hai

How wil d fight stop;-(

shanak2010 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How wil d fight between ram and priya stop;-(??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Things will sort out themselves between RaYa and guess VikHa might help but this time it will be both of them and between themselves they will sort out the matter. Also Priya is going to be away from Ram for a day or two and this will make Ram realize importance of Priya as slowly both of them are getting used to each others company and Ram will definitely miss Priya plus whole Hospital ward is also coming up that will cement their bond and I am sure Apeksha will be in Mumbai soon...let's wait and watch hopefully its not longer wait as this will lead to their ultimate bonding and will bond RaYa forever...😳
shree20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes This time bonding will be fevicol bonding I am sure
track is very interesting
let us see how our Ram will spend the night without Priya
and ofcourse he will get some gyan from vikram
so ...girls...coming three days will be quite interesting things in store for us

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Instead of Priya should make parathas..πŸ˜†and  make an beautiful environment.  and then start the

Golu will melt and  apologize and apne aap bol dega his past..yaar..
Fight will end ..πŸ˜†
Priya bhi khush hum bhi khush..
Just sick and tired about this A track..
For nothing cvs has shown this kind of HM..😑is it for A.. track or the promotion of Dirty picture or Tourist destination  of Australia reason,or  to show the different kind of Priyas saree's distributor add.. ..
..just dont get it..πŸ˜•

Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
cuterosy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kinara2

Instead of Priya should make parathas..πŸ˜†and  make an beautiful environment.  and then start the

Golu will melt and  apologize and apne aap bol dega his past..yaar..
Fight will end ..πŸ˜†
Priya bhi khush hum bhi khush..
Just sick and tired about this A track..
For nothing cvs has shown this kind of HM..😑is it for A.. track or the promotion of Dirty picture or Tourist destination  of Australia reason,or the different kind of Priyas sarees..
..just dont get it..πŸ˜•

Wish it was this simple this time around get him parathas and make him talk about Apeksha then the secret will be out in one episode and Ekta Mate will have to think creatively and be innovative in her  storytelling πŸ˜†
Edited by cuterosy - 12 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
@cute..she should end this A track now..it is enough..time for new track or at least show some new blossoms of GP's life..enough chikhna yaar..πŸ˜†
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so fed up yaar this Ram na whats wrong with him when his mother called him his face expressions were changed but with priya disgusting...Priya shouldn't come for a week to make him realise her absence only then Ram sudrega otherwise its not easy to piglufy Ram so soon bcos' Ekta Maatha have told him to b more rude so that v all will sit and watch for his sweetness towards Priya anyways this is my guessing ok if anything wrong pls put your would b epis for three more days... but I like our Jr.Madhuri's acting Wow she was tooo good today in every step not Mr.Kapoor... do u agree with me dear friens
cuterosy thumbnail
This time RaYa's fight is that of lovers...their relationship has crossed the stage of friendship and they have moved on but yet to recognize it...Ram wants to protect Priya from the past and Priya wants Ram to share the past so that together they confront Ram's past unlike Priya's past where they were yet to form the strong bond and it was Ram's trust that eventually won and made him sort the issue by himself...let's see when Ekta mate will show us RaYa moving towards marital bliss😳 Now their relationship has all the things necessary as mentioned by Ram...trust compatibility and love all they need to do is take the step forward😍😳
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Priya will go to her parents house with intention of staying only 1 night but then when Nutz story reveals... she will stay back to support Nutz. This will do 3 things..

1) Golu will start missing her more as she is away from him for more than a day

2) He will go to NGO to see what Priya had done for him

3) Once he finds out that Priya is supporting Nutz when she needs a shoulder to cry on... THAT will be the icing on the cake for Ram to realize what Priya is to him.

remember.. Nutz not matter right or wrong is Ram's life... and if Priya is there to hold her hand when she is in need... what else can Golu ask for?

of course.. that's just my 2 cents.
Edited by IndYa4u - 12 years ago
pixienasrin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fights are equally imp. to make the reln. get stronger and better:D