India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Smethng behind veer's reaction (Page 2)

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
it seemed as if he is behind the fake vansh or he did something with vansh's body. if at he has some other intentions like of catching vansh red handed then why didnt he tell iccha??

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Veer cannot be that much dumb. Surely something is behind his reaction.
Anyways both v2 boys rocked yday. Kya performance diya. When they hugged it seemed like the real vansh bhaiya has come back. Even i felt like crying.
And rathore lost in the memory of malvika...what a performance. We too felt like tapasya he loved her much more.
An episode worth watchng after a long time. Both the scenes directed well. Kudos to ns,rk and gc. Clap Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RiyacuteFunLyferaju_skytiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Veer's reaction was not a surprise to me, I was expecting this turn..Wink...I think in that split of a moment Veer realized that this guy is a hard core criminal & was super concerned for his family & kids...this is the only way he can monitor tiger's movements.
Well, if he confides in ichcha now itself...how will they show tension building up between veer, ichcha & tiger.LOL...interesting...I think Veer will now seek advise from that inspector.
Even the precap showed Veer following tiger's movements.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Panchi_JoonsumaliveejaysRiyacuteJenishazzraju_skytiny15

veejays Senior Member
veejays
veejays

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Veer is not believing  Vansh but acting like he believes  him. .  He will watch all his activities  and find out the truth.  This time Veer will not act like dump what he did in Sachi and satya case.                            

See now we forgot abt BF story and Baby exchange story.   This Vansh story will go for one year. Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

harinikrishnan Senior Member
harinikrishnan
harinikrishnan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I dnt thnk veer wd hav even believed Tiger bcoz  did u guys watch the precap...they showed tht veer watchng vansh/Tiger giving some money 2 sumone!!!! i thnk he wd hav followed Tiger suspiciously probably 2 knw abt his real self!!!

WHAT DO U SAY GUYS????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veejaystiny15

.Umsasl. IF-Addictz
.Umsasl.
.Umsasl.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Something is there veer behavior. Lets wait and see
sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
   I heard that Iccha is going to walk out of bundela house again because of this fake vansh. I guess, veer will allow her to go as he may feel that iccha & kids will be  safe in thakur's house till he exposes vansh & whoever is behind this whole plan.

I too feel that veer is just acting to bring out the true colors of this fake vansh. He may  approach Mattoo and ask his help to unravel the mystery.

Riyacutetiny15

Riyacute Senior Member
Riyacute
Riyacute

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

I heard that Iccha is going to walk out of bundela house again because of this fake vansh. I guess, veer will allow her to go as he may feel that iccha & kids will be  safe in thakur's house till he exposes vansh & whoever is behind this whole plan.

I too feel that veer is just acting to bring out the true colors of this fake vansh. He may  approach Mattoo and ask his help to unravel the mystery.
I too think Veer wants Ichcha and the kids should go to Jogi's place.  In the coming episodes he will achieve that.   How he concerned about Kanah and Mukta and also the way he snapped at Ichcha he never did that before. 
Our Hero not a dumb but he is acting smartly to unravel the truth the way he did with Taps.

That what we hope! Let us see.      

sumalitiny15

Go to top